Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

one time i went in to a gas station to get a drink and as i was coming back from the cooler i hear this nerdy dude say to his friend "soar high like the sun, icarus" in the most monotone way possible. never forgot it for some reason.

also once when i was 9 i was running down the sidewalk with my arms up in the air, hitting the tree branches. i felt something strange and then noticed there was a weird greenish white fizzy liquid on my hands. always assumed it was birdpiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

i was in the car with my brother once and he just goes "watch, that person's about to make a mistake" and they accidentally hit someone causing them to swerve up in to the flowerbeds of a building about 13 feet away.

the most interesting thing was that the wrecker dgaf and kept driving until the cops showed up a minute or two later

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

about a month or two ago i was walking back from the car to the office and i heard a huge bang. i looked from whers it came from but didn't ses anything.

when i got inside i had the compulsion to tell someone "for some reason i heard a huge bang and thought it was a wreck but it wasn't."

a few minutes later she looks out the window and goes "that actually was a wreck."

• Locked thread