Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
In college I lived on the main drag, and spent a lot of nights with my friends getting drunk in the front yard and yelling at people. One such warm, dry San Diego night, at about 2 am, a BMW 7 series goes into skid out of nowhere and wraps itself around a traffic light pole. We all get up screaming and run over to see what happened.

Some dumb rich sorority girl is sitting inside, cell phone still in one hand, cigarette still in the other. Totally shittanked, like .30 or greater shittanked. She had been crying about something prior to the crash and she's got eye liner and makeup smeared all over her face. No shoes, I mean not even in the car. Her slutty dress is hiked up past her navel and she doesn't even seem to notice.

Against my advice, my My-Cousin-Vinny-like friend Tommy opens the door, pushes back the airbags, and asks if she's alright. The first thing she says is "Oh my god, what do I do?" Tommy gives a quick one world answer.

"Run!"

So this chick takes off running into the darkened neighborhood, no shoes, smoke still in hand. The last we see of her is her thong-laden rear end as she disappears into the shadows into an uncertain future. When the cops show up five minutes later and ask what happened, Tommy says "crazy bitch ran off thataway!" and 5-0 drives off in hot pursuit.

Never found out how that one ended, but I'd pay cash money to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread