Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
domestic violence at an indian reservation gas station parking lot at 9 in the morning :(

a very fat woman stuck in her tiny car outside her house. her two sons knocking door to door asking neighbors for pam spray to grease the car door frame with lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

unpleasantly turgid posted:

What could their pitch have been like? What do you think worked?

they were elementary school aged so they were very upfront about the situation and a little ashamed. if i had more time to watch i'd have stuck around to see how the mom finally got out but it's a mystery

Turdo posted:

That thing where a short guy tries to fight a tall guy but the tall guy just puts his hand on the short guy's head and the short guy's throwing punches but they can't reach.

that reminds me a time in middle school there were to kids in my social studies class, mike and keenan. they got into a fight or something the week before and that day was the day they were allowed back in school. we were like 15 minutes into class when mike comes in ready for round 2 with keenan who is sitting next to me, mike walked up to his desk and just started pounding keenans head in and immediately the teachers and an administration were in there pulling them apart and mike was being hauled away. keenan was crying and trying to fight back but a teacher did that palm to forehead thing just like you describe and it was the saddest thing i ever saw.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Anyone ever see weird stuff in public restrooms?

There's always the dumb as poo poo kids that pull their pants to their ankles at the urinals but once I went into a men's room and saw two dudes at the toilet stall right by the entrance. White guy was sitting on the toilet with his pants down and the big black guy was standing at the open door of the stall, arms crossed staring at me as I walked in.

it was the most :yikes: moment of my life

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Another time I went into a stall and saw someone left a huge creamy upper decker on the seat. I went to the next stall and it's the exact same thing, big and creamy with some poop even dropped on the floor. The venue had just opened not more than 10 minutes before I went into this restroom too. I've always wondered if it was the work of one great man or two guys that worked together with near perfect coordination.

• Locked thread