Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Last year, I noticed a weird, black line tracing down the front of my neck just under my Adam's Apple. I thought it my be a vein or something, and ignored it while cursing my encroaching old age.

Two weeks later, my wife notices it and I decided to play amateur surgeon and see what it was, given that it was dark black and no longer resembled a vein.

I dug at it with a hobby knife and some eyebrow tweezers. As it turns out, I had a hair that decided to grow sideways under my neck for about an inch. I pulled it out. It was the high point of my week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I once watched a hawk drop a squirrel carcass onto the car in front of me. AFIK, it landed right on the windshield. The driver handled this by violently swerving into both lanes until she spun out in the dirt meridian.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
That seems to be a common thing at my local Meth-a-center too. I guess panhandlers don't like to share.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I was at my in-laws house dropping off some empty boxes, and in their driveway was a snake eating another snake. I got a short video of it.

I pulled the eatee snake out of the eater snakes mouth, and took them both home to help with my gopher problem.

I told my wife and she flipped the gently caress out and hasn't gone in the backyard since.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

naem posted:

This reminds me, for a couple of years now someone has been skinning squirrels from the park and leaving the skins displayed neatly along my street. Like, it's a little bearskin rug with the head still on only it's s squirrel

That's pretty fascinating. I'd imagine it's some bored hipster.

....either that, or you live on Pick's street. Doesn't she do strange taxidermy stuff?

• Locked thread