Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
On a work trip I was staying in a hotel that was in a rapidly gentrifying area so it was half hipster boutique shops and expensive apartments and half ghetto. I ordered takeout from a Dominos a couple blocks away in the more ghetto direction and when I went to pick it up there was a crowd of at least 20 urban youths hooting and hollering while filing out the door of the Dominos, as two cop cars with cops in them sat across the street. I didn't want to seem racist and was really hungry so I waded through the crowd to the door, which was locked and there were a bunch of scared looking Indian workers inside. An extremely tall and skinny Snoop Dogg-looking guy told me I had to ring the bell, so I did and a frightened Indian unlocked the door and gave me my pizza and I left.

Later on that night I heard loud cop sirens, so I went to the window which was overlooking a large alleyway. A big group of a dozen or more teenagers was being slowly herded through the alley by a line of cop cars with their lights on and sirens blaring. This was at like 11:30PM on a week night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread