Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
One time in college there was a black guy skateboarding down the street fistpumping and he yelled "I'm about to slice and dice 10 niggas!" and I still say it basically all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
A guy got shot in front of a local bar as I was leaving and I saw cops chasing the shooter with their guns out and they looked like they were about to piss their pants. The guy lived though and the shooter escaped.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
I was also very drunk so I didn't give two shits about any of it

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
When I lived in Brooklyn there were gunshots in front of my place, broad daylight like 2 PM. A car in front of my apartment had bullet holes in the window. The cops rolled up a little while later and I was on the stoop smoking a cigarette watching them. This one lady cop was on her hands and knees looking for shell casings, she couldn't find any. She goes to her partner "what kind of gun doesn't leave shell casings?" and he shrugged, I was like, a revolver, she was like, oh right, thanks. I didn't have a ton of confidence that they would close the case.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Play posted:

In Vietnam I saw a tiny little kitten crawl out from a narrow alleyway. As if in slow motion I saw one of the rear wheels on a bicycle cart run him over on the neck. The rider continued on completely unaware, and although there were locals around they either didn't see or didn't care. I picked up the little bugger hoping he might somehow miraculously be alright but he began to seize, his body convulsing and his eyes kind of drifting upwards. He was done for and so I finished the job by twisting his neck, disposed of his body in a trash can, went home and cried vigorously

drat this is the worst one in the thread

• Locked thread