Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Windex
Apr 10, 2005
It'll clean anything.
Pillbug
About 10 years ago I was walking home across campus from my college job when I came across a small gathering of students in the visitor parking lot outside of one of the dorms. In the middle of this group of onlookers was a guy lying on his side in the fetal position slowly rocking back and forth while completely naked. He was sucking the thumb of his left hand while 4 fingers of his right were busy jackhammering away at his rear end in a top hat with impressive ferocity. This had apparently been going on for 10 or so minutes before I got there and it was another 10 before an ambulance and EMTs showed up to cart him away. A few hundred people probably saw this since it was a high traffic area but I checked the student and local papers for the next few days and never found mention of the incident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread