Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
It was a perfect winter morning, sun shining, blue sky, cool crisp air, the mountains dusted with a fresh coat of snow. "Fuckin' glorious," I thought to myself. "Truly, this is God's own country."

Then a flurry of motion caught my eye. It was two squirrels furiously loving on the side of the road.

I think it was just the contrast that really made that moment pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

moose face posted:

I was downtown and i saw this really intense, skinny, kinda grubby looking guy stalking a group of pigeons.

That reminded me of another one.

Was walking down the street and heard something bang against an apartment window 3 floors up, look up and there's at least 3 pigeons flying around in this apartment, freaking the gently caress out and smacking into the windows and some dude running and jumping and trying to grab them out of the air. He then notices me staring up and gives me the dirtiest look ever.

Like WTF man don't give me the stink eye, you're the one being weird here.

• Locked thread