Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I saw a bird fly into a windmill and die. Same with a window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I also saw a bird hit by a car too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Saw two guys duking it out on St. Patty's day. They had their hands up and wide stances and everything, really going at it. Totally different feom the othwr drunken shoving matches I'd seen that day

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I saw two dads, 40s and in button down shirts and ties, get into a fender bender near the beach. They pulled over and started ruthlessly beating the poo poo out of each other.

It owned.

Yes, that would own

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

after one of em was on the ground the other hastily got into his car and drove away.

A lot of people were watching, you kinda wonder how he thought he was going to get away with it

Mutual combat I guess

Or else, maybe you could say he wasn't thinking

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

chernobyl kinsman posted:

i was driving to a bar once when a woman stepped out into the highway. the car in front of me swerved to avoid her, hitting the car in the next lane, but still clipped her. she flew in the air for a second, then hit the ground head-first and slid backwards on the back of her skull, leaving a long trail of blood.

i got out and went over but she was very obviously very dead. her body was twisted horribly and her skull was pudding. she was wearing - you know those thin clear plastic gloves you wear in food service sometimes? those - and skeletally thin. it was a suicide, and she was on heroin.

Why the gloves

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I saw a guy bleed out after getting shot once. He just sort of stopped moving.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

naem posted:

My very first day in NYC I stepped off the train from the airport into the upscale shopping mall area of penn station, when five enormous cops charged past me and all tackle this absolutely ginormous guy to the ground and carry him off hogtied past shoppers, no one bats an eye.

Later that day two cars came to a stop, the drivers got out, and one broke a plastic shower curtain rod over the others head. They both got back in their cars having accomplished whatever they set out to do

I've seen more fights between grown men in a single year (any of them) in NYC than the rest of my life anywhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Orkin Mang posted:

a flying window is pretty random

It's called a plane

• Locked thread