Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Coming home one night and was stopped at a light. Saw this black teenaged kid horseplaying with his girlfriend out of the corner of my eye and they ran across the street. The precinct police station was near where they were running. I heard them both laughing and joking. Suddenly two squads, lights blazing came over from the police station. Several other squads came from several other directions blocking off the intersection. Cops jumped out of their cars, yelling at the black kid to get on the ground. Several had their guns drawn and pointed at him. They had him down on the ground, screaming at him. The girl is standing there stunned. I ask her wtf? She doesn't know. I ask the cops. They say they had some call about domestic violence. I'm surprised they didn't shoot the kid. I filed a complaint about the incident but of course, nothing happened. SPP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread