Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jose posted:

thats fair but how did a homeless man afford 2ci

2CI is super duper cheap. In high school it could be bought off the internet for a couple bucks a dose.

Plus homeless people often have all kinds of drugs that they shouldn't possibly have. Huge bags of crack, for instance, in the spirit of this thread. I've seen that multiple times

In high school I came face to face with a mountain lion in the middle of the night when I was sneaking into my girlfriend's house in the Santa Cruz mountains. The only light was from the moon which was quite bright that night and the only reason I realized he was there at first was his breathing. We just stared at each other for several minutes, I almost poo poo my pants, and then it turned around and disappeared. I ran back to my car, no pussy is worth that.

On vacation in San Felipe, Mexico, my dad and my brother and I were at an outdoor stall/table thing renting ATVs which is a big thing in that town. Everyone rallys around on ATVs all day, usually drunk off their tits and going way too fast. You can see where this is going.

Some guy comes tearing off down the street, he's probably doing 50 or 60. Big white panel van pulls out in front of him, he smashes into the side and goes flying up into the air, doing a few slow, lazy flips before smashing down into the asphalt. No one did a drat thing, just kind of looked at him all blase. Nobody even went up to the body, that's how clearly dead he was and instead of a proper ambulance some guys just came and bagged him up. I was 12 years old.

And yep, we still rented the ATVs but we stayed on the dunes.

Play fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jun 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
In Vietnam I saw a tiny little kitten crawl out from a narrow alleyway. As if in slow motion I saw one of the rear wheels on a bicycle cart run him over on the neck. The rider continued on completely unaware, and although there were locals around they either didn't see or didn't care. I picked up the little bugger hoping he might somehow miraculously be alright but he began to seize, his body convulsing and his eyes kind of drifting upwards. He was done for and so I finished the job by twisting his neck, disposed of his body in a trash can, went home and cried vigorously

• Locked thread