Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Bubble Bobby posted:

When I lived in Brooklyn there were gunshots in front of my place, broad daylight like 2 PM. A car in front of my apartment had bullet holes in the window. The cops rolled up a little while later and I was on the stoop smoking a cigarette watching them. This one lady cop was on her hands and knees looking for shell casings, she couldn't find any. She goes to her partner "what kind of gun doesn't leave shell casings?" and he shrugged, I was like, a revolver, she was like, oh right, thanks. I didn't have a ton of confidence that they would close the case.

It makes me laugh that people think that the police operate on the level of CSI shows when in reality they're just as bad at their job as anyone else.

I remember watching the police arrest two guys who had gotten super drunk and started playing demolition derby in their car, smashing into other cars on the street. Anyway they had both guys handcuffed on the curb and while the police were talking to one of the guys, the other one just stood up and casually walked off, his hands still cuffed behind his back.

finally the cops realize he's missing and they ask me "Where'd the other guy go?" and I was like "he walked off like 10 minutes ago"

Good job guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread