Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
:buttfame::siren::buttfame:POST ABOUT MEMORABLE FARTS YOU HAVE PRODUCED/WITNESSED IN YOUR LIFETIME:buttfame::siren::buttfame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
MEMORABLE FART 1: One time when I was like 12 I farted inside a car and it was so forceful that my buttocks literally reverberated against each other. Caused pain to my buttocks. Again - this loving fart came out at such a high velocity that my buttocks were moving. It was insane .. Minimal smell though

MEMORABLE FART 2: One time when I was like 14 I had eaten White Castle the previous day. Well the next day in French 2 I leaned and let out a decent-sized fart. Zero sound .. the ol "Silent but Deadly". Sure enough, it was a whopper. That classic white castle smell began to fill the air .. the steamed onions and everything. Here's the kicker -- the people around me began to sniff the air and murmur "Somebody eating White Castle?" Yep - got em!!!

All I could say was:

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I was sitting on the edge of a theater stage which was raised above a crawlspace area underneath so people could emerge from beneath the stage or whatever, and ripped this massive fart that I thought was gonna be silent, because I leaned to the side a bit. Instead my left asscheek bounced against the stage like a roll on a snare drum, using the empty area underneath for acoustics. It was loud as hell and totally interrupted the person who was speaking at the time as everyone in the building turned to look at me. It was fuckin awesome

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i farted for 15 seconds straight once but there are no witness other than my dogs and they aren't talking

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I try to forget every fart. I am largely unsuccessful and inadvertently write about them in my diary and SA posts on a regular basis.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

It lasted like 30 seconds, OP

I got a standing ovation outside my stall after I was done

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
All of my farts are memorable for one reason or another.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
Second grade. My teacher yelled at the class for a reason i can't remember. Everyone's heads are face down on their desks and room is dead silent.

I can hold in this fart no longer and try to sneak it out but bottling it up for so long caused it to be the loudest, wettest fart I've ever had. Unexpected but I never felt more badass :cool:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
pull my finger! *shits pants*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I had a three hour flight and i was sitting in the 10th row and i held it in right up until leaving. Walked the whole 10 aisle trip out in one continous walk/fart, crop dusting people who were staying on and the sky waitresses

It was a solid half a minute.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
One time my dad and I went on a weeklong trip to Vegas, and on the second night I bought a bunch of beef jerky and Bacardi 151, and long story short we went home after only four days due to my farts.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Imagine wearing a "drat it feels good to fart" t-shirt while an EMT explains that your mother has sustained severe damage to her skull and ribcage

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

One time I was working the registers with my boss and I let out a fart so rancid it would peel the paint off a house. My boss got wind of it and thought a customer did a stop 'n drop. I never had the heart to tell her it was me all along.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

in middle school i once silent farted in class and it smelled so bad that the teacher called the janitors to say she thought an animal had died in the ventilation.

you could say i died in the ventilation a little bit that day.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I once farted out the beginning of the Smurf's theme

i don't know how I did it and I've never been able to replicate it since

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i once ate a bunch of fiber supplements (whatever they tasted good) and woke up in the night so painfully bloated that my ensuing farts each lasted a good ten seconds.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i had the tiniest little farts after a dose of chemotherapy that could even individually just absolutely saturate a room. and due to whatever exotic chemicals were in there it would actually give you a metallic taste in your mouth from smelling it
anyway i was dropping those while walking around a family card game. got kicked out of the room. cancer or no cancer i was not welcome with those farts

wish i knew which specific drug did that. 10/10 would recommend

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gary oldmans diary posted:

i had the tiniest little farts after a dose of chemotherapy that could even individually just absolutely saturate a room. and due to whatever exotic chemicals were in there it would actually give you a metallic taste in your mouth from smelling it
anyway i was dropping those while walking around a family card game. got kicked out of the room. cancer or no cancer i was not welcome with those farts

wish i knew which specific drug did that. 10/10 would recommend

Bring back LF

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

MEMORABLE FART 1: One time when I was like 12 I farted inside a car and it was so forceful that my buttocks literally reverberated against each other. Caused pain to my buttocks. Again - this loving fart came out at such a high velocity that my buttocks were moving. It was insane .. Minimal smell though

MEMORABLE FART 2: One time when I was like 14 I had eaten White Castle the previous day. Well the next day in French 2 I leaned and let out a decent-sized fart. Zero sound .. the ol "Silent but Deadly". Sure enough, it was a whopper. That classic white castle smell began to fill the air .. the steamed onions and everything. Here's the kicker -- the people around me began to sniff the air and murmur "Somebody eating White Castle?" Yep - got em!!!

All I could say was:

lmfao

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

haha, the classic side-effect of white castle

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
The longest loudest fart of my life and no one was around to hear it. It sounded just like when you put the meaty parts of your palms together and blow into them, and it just kept going. I can tell people about it but it's just not the same. I'll die a broken and regretful man.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I know a guy that was eating egg whites, before or after working out

He once farted and it was so nasty that one guy caught a good wiff and then threw up

He said it smelled like burning garbage

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Ron Darling posted:

I once farted out the beginning of the Smurf's theme

i don't know how I did it and I've never been able to replicate it since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-5RVMerfI

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8omzJ2jCLXE

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

The look on his face tells me that's not the first time

So proud

Got this text from my friend once , he's early 40s with 2 kids. Was supposed to be picking them up from dance class

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I've always hated armpit farters, no need to stop now. I don't even care about those pecs, nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXESGdqUaAo

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Sappo569 posted:

The look on his face tells me that's not the first time

So proud

Got this text from my friend once , he's early 40s with 2 kids. Was supposed to be picking them up from dance class

he is going to teach them some new dance moves

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
One time I was riding an elevator with my foreman and ripped a SBD just as the doors opened for me to get off. Waiting to get one was just an absolutely gorgeous woman.

He told me later the elevator was rank and she kept giving him a side eye look of disgust

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I was like 15 and was on my way home from the mall with some friends and i sharted and it ran all the way down my left leg to my sock.

E. Added sharted to myself phones dictionary

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was like 8 years old and my divorced dad was inviting his girlfriend over, he warned me "please don't gently caress this up by farting."

Welp, we were watching a movie and I was relaxed, I think it was one of the Alien movies, eventually a jump scare happened and I dropped the printer I was carrying and let out a huge fart. I then crawled out of the room pretending to be a cat to hide my fart boner.

I don't recall seeing that girlfriend ever again

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

a bone to pick posted:

pretending to be a cat to hide my fart boner.

What does this even mean

Why am I in this thread

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Sometimes I clench my cheeks too hard in a futile attempt to hold it in at work, so instead the fart will exit the butthole, find itself blocked, and shoot straight up my vagina instead. Since it's fairly difficult to fart air out of one's vag on command, particularly in an office setting, I have to awkwardly rock back and forth in my seat until it finally works it's way out.

I'd like to say this is a rare occurrence, but really it's like a weekly thing.

zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Beach resort at Kenting National Park, Taiwan, 2014

I'm with a chick and it's after a romantic night including jacuzzi, champagne, and overpriced mojitos.

We are just relaxing on the couch killing time before check-out. I start to feel that all-too-familiar stress against on my sphincter, the air pressure in my upper rectum. So I lift up both legs (I was laying on my back) and say, 这将是坏的, "this is gonna be bad one." We are quite comfortable together but I have no idea how Taiwanese culture treats flatulence. It doesn't matter, I'm focused only on evacuating this gas.

Instead sharted, violently and very audibly, right next to her. We only have a few minutes before breakfast so I have to quickly hose down my poo poo-laden underwear and change before we go.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
hey man at least it wasn't in the jacuzzi

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I keep hitting my friends with the "woah did you hear that?""no?...""*fart*" and it's always a winner

The last one was like a perfect Ren & Stimpy sound effect fart

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Mozi posted:

i farted for 15 seconds straight once but there are no witness other than my dogs and they aren't talking

"Roll that beautiful bean footage"

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
When I was younger, my family and I were in church I ripped a particularly loud one. The church we went to was a mid sized catholic church and the fart rumbled out right in the middle of the most important part of the mass when everyone is silent. At the time my sister was sitting separately from us with the children's choir which was on the opposite side of the church. After the service concluded we went to pick her up and my dad told her about the fart. Her response was "THAT WAS YOU! I thought it was *some fat kid in the choir who's name I don't remember*!" So I know for sure that pretty much the entire church heard it.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
I was at church with my family, and I had one building up. Halfway through the service I couldn't hold it in anymore and let rip. It echoed around the entire room and the preist stopped talking. Everyone looked at my dad - it was so huge they thought it was him.

We never went to church after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was at church and in the middle of the sermon I stopped and coughed to hide my fart, but my timing was off and instead of coughing and farting at the same time I coughed and then loudly farted. Everyone in the church was looking at me and around awkwardly but after a moment I continued the sermon.

• Locked thread