Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I do love that Bayley is supposed to be female John Cena insofar as she is marketed at younger kids watching wrestling but she also happens to be a thicc af smoking hot latina.

Must be so many confused dads when they bring their kids to the live events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

facebook jihad posted:

Maybe I'm completely off base but I honestly don't like any of the wrestlers these days. Like the New Day (if they're still around) are pretty cool and AJ Styles is just a beast. The women's division is actually pretty good so I applaud that, but goddam Roman Reigns and the Miz and those types are just so boring I can't get into it and wind up turning it off after trying to watch for 20 minutes.

It's become very much a case of the wrestlers that are actually entertaining on their own merits vs. the wrestlers that WWE keeps trying to convince you are entertaining.

I mean, they've pretty much acknowledged that Reigns is a bit poo poo and no one likes him but they are going to keep putting him in main events until you loving accept it and learn to love him.

• Locked thread