Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

a big dumb hyperspecific gimmick is the only thing that could make me care the slightest bit about a jinder mahal vs randy orton match, so of course they waited three months to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Bill Goldberg posted:

what has been the point of anything on this show tonight

wwe is truly holding a mirror up to our lives: everything sucks and is pointless

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

I drank like 10 fluid ounces of pure lemon juice today because gently caress it it's gonna spoil in a week and I gotta do something with it.

what a coincidence, because 10 fluid ounces of lemon juice is roughly equivalent to the experience of watching tonight's SmackDown Live

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

No it isn't.

I've mostly enjoyed the lemon juice!

well all i know is both of em are leaving me feeling sour!!!!! i'll be here all week

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

carmella is absolutely the right person to hold that briefcase and if she doesn't win this dumb loving do-over then i don't even know

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

the only good rap battle in wwe history (and possibly human history) was won by bo dallas and nobody should ever forget that

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

So why not just make that the finish the first time

reasons

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

maybe if becky stopped being such a big nerd and started cheating like a cool strong wrestler she would win a match sometime

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

finally, we're past that smackdown junk and we can all enjoy the a-show, 205 live

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i think it's actually extremely good that the crowd gets nice and quiet for cruiserweights, without any distractions i can more thoroughly enjoy the brian kendrick

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Bill Goldberg posted:

please stop trolling this thread by pretending to watch a fake show about cruiserweights

i'm sorry i'm just trying to enjoy the Most Exciting Hour On Television ok

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

someone in the crowd made a sign for drew gulak, just proving the popularity of the global phenomenon that is two oh five live

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

even in losing, drew proves himself correct. flying only gets you beat!

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i love that his ringtone for alicia fox is her entrance music and i hope this is what all wrestlers do for all other wrestlers in their phones

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

as long as they get some time neville vs tozawa is going to be dope as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

they somehow bleeped everything BUT vagina, 10/10

• Locked thread