Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
crowd booing the new day, a good crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
if La Ellschadora doesn't interfere in this i will be so angry

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

My aunt just killed herself with prescription meds.

Well, they think she killed herself, she was a major junkie so we think she might have just outright ODed on them.

sorry friend :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

wait charlotte why didnt you just walk to the ladder instead of using a second ladder to climb it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

valerian looks real dumb

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

still wanna see it tho

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im drinking water right now because im helping my father with a work related thingie but this friday is my birthday and i will drink a lot.

happy birthday, 16 is a great age

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo?!

it's happy birthday wishes for my good friend :confused:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

taminia climbing the ladder is the least suspenseful thing of all time

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

would have really preferred if ellsworth was dressed as la luchadora but ill take it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol those sad 12 year olds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

it is always ethically correct to do bad things to becky lynch

• Locked thread