Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

this is the third thread this idiot's tweet has shown up in and (surprise) it links to a heavily edited video of a macron Q&A from the french left's infowars equivalent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

this is the third thread this idiot's tweet has shown up in and (surprise) it links to a heavily edited video of a macron Q&A from the french left's infowars equivalent

he still says they have civilizational problems that include way too many children. it's the white man's burden but you think it's ok cause he said a lot of words about shouldering it

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

he still says they have civilizational problems that include way too many children. it's the white man's burden but you think it's ok cause he said a lot of words about shouldering it

i'm sure the use of the phrase 'demographic transition' in a list of like 9 other development issues is totally proof that macron is an ultraracist and not just desperately wishing that he were so to own libs, condiv

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm sure the use of the phrase 'demographic transition' in a list of like 9 other development issues is totally proof that macron is an ultraracist and not just desperately wishing that he were so to own libs, condiv

lol he pretends france has no hand in any of these issues and passes it off as civilizational in nature. and you think "oh ok :downs:"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hahahahahahahahaha

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Condiv posted:

lol he pretends france has no hand in any of these issues and passes it off as civilizational in nature. and you think "oh ok :downs:"

Maybe it's both. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

it's in the context of a proposed 'marshal plan for africa', where macron is explaining why development is not as simple as dumping money on poor countries to build highways and airports. condiv is shocked that macron does not take the opportunity to go on a 5000 word monologue about the legacy of colonialism, because condiv is a moron

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
At this point I am very convinced these sentiments are the manifestation of a subconscious desire to frame the actions of (white) Europe as the etiological myth for the rest of the world.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Fallen Hamprince posted:

explain how Politis is an "infowars equivalent"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I had my doubts about this thread but its great

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 222 days!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

it's in the context of a proposed 'marshal plan for africa', where macron is explaining why development is not as simple as dumping money on poor countries to build highways and airports. condiv is shocked that macron does not take the opportunity to go on a 5000 word monologue about the legacy of colonialism, because condiv is a moron

yeah, he really clarifies how they need to make sure the money is used in was which don't offend current western ideological sensibilities, which is totally different than every other time the west has used aid money as an ideological chess piece

the sad thing about you, hamprince, is that you're a pale shadow of migf, who would already be explaining why it's awesome to use aid money as a pretext for keeping third world nations in line

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the mask is slipping

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Karl Barks posted:

the mask is slipping

r u suggesting that i'm not posting in 100% good faith, bitch?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fishhook theory doesn't make sense to me.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

It took like 10 posts from the op to start defending neoliberals saying horrible things about black people

We should've had a pool going

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Business Gorillas posted:

It took like 10 posts from the op to start defending neoliberals saying horrible things about black people

We should've had a pool going

we're like 2 pages from Karl Barks recutting a merkel speech to make it sound like she said the n word to own me

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

some crack investigative journalism on racist statements by a prominent centrist politician here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27ZsrQ_wFE

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i wish a better poster had hamprince's avatar/title text combo

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Fallen Hamprince posted:

some crack investigative journalism on racist statements by a prominent centrist politician here:

watching you own yourself is way more entertaining than pretending Karl Barx was trying to own you (it was just incidental)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

✔ Lizard Person
✔ Subverts Local Officals to Pursue Own Agenda
✔ Easily Defeated By Labor

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

✔ Lizard Person
✔ endorsed by obama

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

✔ Lizard Person

waluigi would have won

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 222 days!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

waluigi would have won

wario claims that he's-a gonna win

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Hodgepodge posted:

marshal of the supreme court's gonna arrest trump and make luigi the new president

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Hodgepodge posted:

Everyone cheated but waluigi

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Fallen Hamprince posted:

It seems like a common centrist rhetorical strategy is to (often correctly) acknowledge the complexities inherent to a problem/issue, but then use that as an excuse for doing nothing and preserving the status quo (or in Macron's case eroding the power of labor in the interests of capital).

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/884239965214978048

btw if this isn't already ur life ethos get the gently caress out of this thread

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm no expert but I don't think Adderall-fueled 1000 tweet long tweetstorms are optimal for sleep and cortisol levels :thunk:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Kerensky had the most progressive platform ever brought before the Duma

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Eric Garland isn't liberal Alex Jones, he's liberal Mike Cernovich

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

So who is liberal Alex Jones? Louise Mensch?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Kerensky actually outlawed the death penalty for civilians but the bolsheviks brought it back because the Dialectic demands blood sacrifices

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

he's not either until he starts selling Orangutang WrinkleMind BrainBoost Supplements, seriously how is a political consultant this bad at grifting

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

So who is liberal Alex Jones? Louise Mensch?
she's a false flag

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

“TRACK THE TRENDS. EXPLORE THE SCENARIOS. MAKE THE STRATEGY. RULE THE WORLD.”

– ERIC GARLAND

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

she's a false flag

Exactly, like Alex Jones

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/DudeSlater/status/884575875060117505

adding garlands new profile pic to the op

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
His twitter header is literally the colbert intro but starring george washington

• Locked thread