Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

This poo poo right here. It's like the whole landscape changed after that poo poo went through.
Someone took a photos of a Syclone and a GNX that were handed in back in that time :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Magnums were never really popular here but I agree, I hardly see them anymore. Another 10 years they'll be a unicorn. That said, dodge build quality in the 00s was still pretty horrific so it's not really surprising I guess.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Most of mine have been mentioned already, but I used to see shitloads of chev chevetttes and Pontiac Acadians but I can't remember the last time I saw one.
I was also going to say Sprints but saw a nice little turbo today.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

financially racist posted:

these are so rare i didn't even know what it was. i had to get the card out of my dashcam, go through the video to find where i saw it and compare it with 80s chevy offerings to find out wtf i was looking at.

it's a chevy sprint? literally never even heard of this.

The Chevy Sprint/Pontiac Firefly in factory intercooled Turbo form used to be quite common up here until the early 00s, when they were either finally destroyed by teenagers or bought by aspiring hypermilers when gas shot up who wanted to try to get 100mpg out of them or some loving thing and killed them in the process.

They're quite rare now, at least where I live.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I never really tied it in with shady contractors until you mentioned it, after a massive hailstorm a couple years ago, I noticed the same phenomena. Even a couple Aerostars.

• Locked thread