Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

SpacePig posted:

and about the time he totally slammed a guy into the side of his building when he tried to steal from his store

So who else remembers Acts of Gord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I walked into the local fetid nerd dungeon with my VERY ATTRACTIVE wife and BOTH of her huge boobs on one of the rare occasions when she has an off-day from lingerie modeling. As the disgusting hamdemon rang up my Funko Pops while leering at her DD cups he casually asked me if I was going to have sex with my "very attractive wife" (his words not mine!).

"Yes!" I shouted so that the whole store could hear, "Me and my very large dong are absolutely going to be having sex with this SUPER-HOT chick who I AM in a relationship with." I then took the Funko pops, my hot wife, both of her huge boobs, and rode off on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, plotting on how to relate this story and the great sex I'm having in order to increase my social standing on the Something Awful forums.

Is your wife also very pregnant? 'Cause if so, congrats, now you've got a 50 Foot Ant story.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Who trusts a Gamestop employee instead of doing five minutes of research online.

• Locked thread