Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm very uninterested in current NJPW but don't want to just watch AEW even though I do enjoy it because I do love the Japanese style of wrestling a lot. I'd like to get into more women's wrestling - is Wrestle Universe what I want to sub to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm going to ignore the weird posts before and after my last post and just say thanks for the breakdowns on Wrestling Universe & Stardom, I think I'll sub to both probably since I recently stopped subbing to all other streaming services.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Got around to subbing to Wrestle Universe, will sub to Stardom when I have more time to watch. I'll probably start with TJPW's Wrestle Princess IV since it's recent, is there anything specific I should check out first otherwise?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'll check out those for sure. Watched Wrestle Princess IV and really enjoyed it, definitely glad I subbed to WU. I love that the team that won the title in that is called Free Wifi. Always good to see Nyla and Maki in a match too.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

You should go back and catch old matches of free WiFi……

:hai: I will.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Watched Grand Princess '22 and most of '23 over the last two days and am really enjoying TJPW, while I'm probably gonna use the JP broadcast for the most part the English commentary with Chris Brookes is pretty good too. Think I'll probably sub to Stardom on the 1st too if they do subscriptions like NJPW world does at the end/beginning of the month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Lamuella posted:

If you have Wrestle Universe and like joshis absolutely whacking the crap out of each other I can recommend the Sendai Girls show they uploaded recently.

I was thinking about checking that out next, I'll definitely watch that over the long weekend. Definitely subbing to Stardom too now that I have no other non-wrestling streaming things subbed to at this point.