Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the MYC belt is going to look like the uk title except the mythical creatures are replaced by mae and moolah. If you can get past that it will look pretty "choice" or "ace".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If i ever see an untagged spoiler before the event I will personally send a private message saying, "I wish I hadn't seen the spoiler you posted, if you know What I mean." and will probably include some regional terms that makes people angry such as pop.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just want to get out ahead of the pack in declaring tsukushi completely innocent. she was holding a butter knife when kagetsu grabbed her arm and pulled it close and kept on yelling, "why are you trying to stab me so bad. stop doing those stabbing me motions" extremely loud. it was supposed to just be a joke at first but then when a bunch of people took it seriously she was too embarrassed to set the record straight so here we are

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kag. (short for kagetsu)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no you know what? I've been gotten. some body received me. Don't fuckin read this and if you do then send me a pm

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 27, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Your daddy. Father

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think he was just trying to separate wrestling quality from the health of the industry as it pertains to women. and it's strong now but but i think that's still debatable all-time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've been told similar things about Vince and bayley. He is very annoyed that it's not spelled "bailey" and has kept on saying "that's not a good temperature of a name in the first place", which has been confusing most scoops people into not even bothering to report it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just found out this isnt even real. what is the point of it?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it is a miracle that they accidentally made the correct person win however They hosed it all up by calling her finisher the Wacky Elbybow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Hellbow

El Elbow

Skyri Sane

X Marks The Spot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

She's Got Elbows, She Knows How To Use Them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i broke wahoo's leg was a full-on shoot and later turned into gangrene and then he died, From it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

She may or may not have told a known liar and mean person, lisa marie varon, to stop trying to give her so much advice, because she wouldn't stop giving advice for over 45 minutes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Some of the advice was extremely confusing and may have been indicative of drugs or alcohol impairment. Tessa was asked, inches from her face, if she knew to cubbanup during a yopeware, which was repeated to her multiple times in an increasingly threatening manner.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It is a work

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I believe that guys name is bart.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It would be good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm arguing it. Vince doesn't care about weightlooks, at all. If he did then he would show a great Deal more proof, but hasn't done so just yet. time will tell who is correct

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Time will tell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That is rad. Rad means good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

But she is a hater.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry a single high vote will have massive impact on her ability and i'll be making it later today

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kagetsu vs brandi rhodes will be very good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought hana kimura was around the age that kagetsu actually is and i thought kagetsu was like 30. thanks for reading

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i thought hana kimura was around the age that kagetsu actually is and i thought kagetsu was like 30. thanks for reading

That was wrong when you thought that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

You must've thought you were still right when you posted that. well, pull up a chair because I've got a lot of explaining to do.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there should be more of the belts because they are a good accessory

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Impact fans know that you're not supposed to warsh your brain after you have it temporarily removed for a yearly terlet dunking

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Becky should stay since if she went to Japan the audiences would vomit all over the place from seeing a woman in her 30s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WWE isn't significantly better about it. We're just having some of that fun, with pro wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if your name is session moth of course your gimmick is gonna involve tweeting about lots of stinking god darn drugs!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a new day. it's a new generation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Not a problem!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

konami is very much exclusive to stardom for a while unless there is some kind of deal for her to work the MYC and/or NXT then come back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Io is mad that she's signing with wwe. she's only doing it to sate her Io ego and knows she won't enjoy it at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bret "The hitman" Hart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

List all of the reasons why she is cool, and all of the reasons why she's not cool. I'll decide

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Johnny Landmine posted:

It's not even Sexy Star in the picture. It's Lady Sensacion.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ending your first name with the same letter as the beginning of your surname makes for a bad fake name. at least with a 1 syllable surname. Thanks for reading this, or if you didn't, then good job