Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
First of all, I'm glad this thread was restarted. Women's wrestling is a longtime passion of mine and I was playing around with the idea of getting this going again for a while, but wasn't sure what to say to start this off. So kudos.

Second, I encourage all of you to read the biography of Mildred Burke - Queen of the Ring, by Jeff Leen. A great, instructive read with some interesting stories that I'd not heard before.

Third, anyone else sad that LuFisto has yet to be seen in a major promotion as yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

DM Punk posted:

Allysin Kay/Sienna is always a good promo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OynYRQ8FCmM

She's ok, although she can come off a little too choreographed at times and not natural-sounding.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Pardon me if it's been posted and I'm dense....but I'd be interested in reading this Asuka manifesto that y'all are talking about.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Who the hell has Ivileese supposedly slept with? News to me.

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Will she be back within a year?