Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Goddammit. gently caress this.

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Apr 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

The only heels in the promotion are Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel (The very tall model and the very small maid).
Excuse me, Sakisama is a very tall French noblewoman, not a model like that Saki Akai lady from DDT who vaguely looks like her. TJPW has a different very tall model (Yuki Kamifuku, for you newcomers) on their roster.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

this is clown abuse

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I remember this GoldenEye level

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I never doubted Raku for a second

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Yuka's Grateful Dead shirt was the best part

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

hell yeah Aniki :hai:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

All Star Grand Queendom stream is live, I think the show's starting in 15-ish minutes.

I didn't notice until I'd bought the PPV that there was an English stream, but that looks to be just as well because PIA sent an email saying this:

quote:

We are sorry to inform you that due to a flaw in our launch setup, the English-language live video feed was not launched.
If you would like to purchase the English-language version, please purchase again from the URL below.

〇販売ページ(英語実況版)/Sales page (English live version)
https://w.pia.jp/a/pls-all-star-grand-queendom2024/

If you wish to purchase the English-language version of the game and have purchased the Japanese-language version of the game, we will refund your money at a later date.
Please contact us at the email address below with your name and phone number at the time of purchase.
I think I'll be just fine with the Japanese stream.

Anyway, this should be exciting! My first live Stardom show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Aja Kong took some pretty hefty bumps in that match as well. I certainly didn't expect that or the match going over 20 minutes.

Too bad they had to mute Electric Eye on the stream. Cowards :argh: