Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

"It looks like she should've been called KAIRI INSANE MAMA MIA" - Mauro after Kairi does something high risk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

this is utterly bizarre. What's the reasoning?

Summerslam

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

oatgan posted:

It's definitely correct that everyone in this tournament except the winner can never recover and that wwe should just go ahead and fire them now because they'll never amount to anything

Yeah, this sentiment unironically going on in MYC discussions is really annoying. Regardless of who wins the whole thing, the other 31 women can still get over and get pushes and win titles. They aren't dead unless WWE wants them to be dead.

Please remember TJP won the CWC last year. It meant nothing.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

You'd have a good point if any of the other 31 guys in the CWC did anything of note in WWE but the only people from that doing anything of note are the two guys who ran off to Japan.

I'd argue that all of the WWE employed CWC participants are doing better than TJP is at this point.

Obviously, that's not saying much, but that's more on WWE not handling cruiserweights well rather than the individual superstars. Unless they're going to put the women on their own show that will die a death like 205, I don't expect to see the same results.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

I don't think every single woman is staying in NXT. I imagine some of them will be going straight to the main roster. I could be wrong though.