Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

sad that LuFisto is probably too old for this but maybe they could make up for it by getting her protege Jordynne Grace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Kaitlyn is the first MYC2 entrant.

poo poo I may have to watch it now

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the full story is loving gross. They legit wanted to turn this into an angle and thought Tessa offering an apology would clear it all up. Completely loving tone deaf---I don't know how this doesn't make WOW look like a trash heap. Whoever keeps trying to put them together is loving terrible.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

quote:

Another anonymous source said "If you are a fan of Tessa, you'd better learn Spanish," implying that she would have to work in Mexico.

LOL has anyone completely tanked their goodwill this hard in recent memory, I cannot recall the last time such a huge can't-miss talent who got pushed to the moon just flushed their career this badly

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Tickets have already sold out for Sukeban's first show. Sold out in under two hours apparently.

jesus, that's nuts. was thinking about going since it's 30 min away from me but oh well! really surprised how quick it sold out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://x.com/WrestleOps/status/1721572328738271552?s=20

insane if true