Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I’m watching the Stardom show on triller.

So far I like it! Though their camera is like 20 fps.

I would love to subscribe to StardomWorld but their site refuses to take my credit card info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

IceAgeComing posted:

Reverse year and month of expiry date

Yeah I tried that. The issue is my credit card thinks it’s fraud because it’s an overseas company I think.

I know the issue is on my end but getting my card company to approve it is a massive pain. (Which, I appreciate! But still)

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Yay Toni Storm has made an appearance

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Oh I forgot, doesn’t she loathe Rossy with every cell in her body?

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I have again attempted to get a Stardom World subscription and again they have refused to take my money. I tried 2 credit cards and 1 debit card and all of them failed.

I called each credit card company and my bank, and all of them said they didn't decline any charges, and none of them would have, so the problem is on Stardom's end.

I want to like Stardom but they clearly don't want me to like them. It's a shame.

Edit: I’ve seen online people say to reverse the month and year on the cards, but you can’t do that because they are dropdowns now.

a dumb moron fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 14, 2024

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I’m annoyed that I’ll be able to watch Marigold if it’s on Wrestle-Universe yet Stardom World still refuses to accept my card info even when I call my card company and am like yeah it’s fine.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I just want Stardom World to take my money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Working Rossy into starting a new territory just to get him out of Stardom. Best women’s wrestling