Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

I've heard she is really good, and I hope this leads to a real WWE run for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice
I'm glad Sarah Logan is signed, because she's got a personality/gimmick (Country Girl) that could be interesting when tuned up to 11. I haven't really seen that kind of character before, so I'm curious how it would be received.

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

Mob posted:

Sarah Logan's accent, which is definitely played up, is pretty normal around here for the more country people(and children from all parts of the state).

Her look, aside from the gimmick animal furs and braids, is basically spot on. She literally looks like dozens of women I've met in my life.

I think she'll do pretty well in WWE.

Yep, as someone who is from the south she is absolutely authentic to many of the girls around here. I could see her really being a fan favorite of the southern demographic, because she is exactly what a lot of southern girls aspire to (in attitude).

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice
I actually thought JR and Lita were better and didn't detract from the action in the ring. The booking was spot on in the lead up to this, having the naturally lovable face versus the naturally unlikable heel. If there was a meta-storyline leading into this match, it was whether brand exposure (the often suggested 4HW finish) or pure wrestling booking was more important to WWE. In fact for me, the meta storyline made the heel/face dynamics even more elevated. In this case, the right call was made and now Kairi Sane is an instant star and the MYC goes down in the history books as a success rather than a wasted opportunity.

Edit: Also Kairi's finisher should be called the Blunderbuss

jred250 fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Sep 13, 2017