Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I want to see Zoya the Destroya with Rusev and Lana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

She has WWE level Twitter game that's for sure

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Shayna is very good for not having wrestled very long, pretty much like Matt Riddle minus the drugs and no showing, bro

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Giant Murderbaby posted:

As I was watching I kept thinking how great it would be if the general product could move towards this style. If Triple H is going to be running it after Vince I suppose there's a chance of that some day, though I wonder if the general WWE audience would go for it.

If wwe is going to rip off ROH circa 2003 they should also have scramble cage matches

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

shayna should be bayleys rude and rowdy older sister who smokes and rides motorcycles

This is a good idea. After all a rear naked choke is kind of a hug, right?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

That's not Strong Zero!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

She worked herself into a shoot, possibly the other way around

Actually it's an infinite loop

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is Rossy a creeper or sleazeball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The West Coast is really blowing up right now in terms of Joshi. If I wasn't going to be in Europe for this show, I'd be working translation.

https://twitter.com/WCProOfficial/status/1565382787670179843