Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I loving swear if Ronda gets signed and steamrolls the division I'm done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I really love Bianca's braid as a weapon. I've got her and Mia as the people I'm rooting for no matter what.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

She was such an obvious inclusion.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I don't know why everyone keeps bring up Toni Storm's age as a plus when she already older than Sasha. I completely forgot how crazy young Sasha's been this whole time.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Ah I just googled her age and it said 26 but yeah she's 21 everywhere else.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 7, 2017

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

rovert posted:

According to BRYAN ALVAREZ Paige is Smackdown bound.

If that's the case it's a great move. She needs a slow rebuild.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Smackdown women are in a huge booking rut but it's a safe place for the Paige's or Liv Morgan's of the world.

Edit - Just to make it clear. Smackdown's safe for women without clear storylines because Smackdown has no storyline for it's women.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 20, 2017

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

MYC had a bunch people who were signed awhile ago but not on NXT yet so that's not a huge surprise.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 16, 2017

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Yeah Mia Yim seemed like an obvious signing. I think she'd fit into the same role that Ruby Riot does at the bare minimum.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Lady Godzilla all the way and her glorious hair.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

That's not too hard to imagine. Lacey is literally Vince's wet dream. White, blonde, tall, and a military veteran to boot. I'll be more shocked if she isn't champ within 6 months of being called up.

When she started as a face it didn't really work because the All American Veteran Mom kind of comes off like an rear end in a top hat pretty easily. Vince is going to see her and make her a face again, and it's going to be such a boring nothing thing that they will talk up so much. Or she she's a heel and it's Carmella, Alexa, and Lacey forever.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I hope things sink up for a Rhea/Bianca rivalry.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

If the future of the NXT women is Rhea, Bianca, Kairi, and Io we're set for a fun run.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I want Mia to get a push but I think she's destined for the Tye Dillinger role in NXT and Naomi on the main roster. Which isn't a bad place but she's super cool.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

That's part of what made the Ember matches work though. They'd always kick off with Asuka getting cheered and the combo of both their styles got Ember cheered by the end.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I haven't been watching Stardom the last three months. Anything good? How's it been?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I can't morally support any group that doesn't pick Natsu high. Everyone is a heel now.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

It'll be interesting to see down the road if the timing of the Bushiroad purchase, and the Kairi injury leads to a change in the direction of talent in women's wrestling.

WWE has all the money and exopsure and they had momentum for a few years. But day to day life matters. Tessa's next move is going to be very interesting too.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

loving hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I feel so much for the people in her life that are going to feel this lose for years. It's awful and it lingers.