Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Video Nasty posted:

Since seeing what complete open-rear end garbage WinRT was after recently also seeing a completely updated Windows 8, I have decided that 10 is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
I've had wupdate disabled for months and don't have any issues except when Plex needs an update and tries to go to the Windows store then says
"looks like this update failed. We'll retry it in a minute." and I can't cancel that to get a direct download.

cutesy dialog boxes are terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

they're called dialog boxes but it's not actually a dialog

"your program stopped working" is every bit as good as "oh gosh diddly-dang darn, your software had a probley-woblem and needed to close! I'm really sorry about that, I hope you have a nice day!"

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

hifi posted:

all the keys are black

and the screen is grey

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

seemed to work okay on my side, but i was using 2 video cards at the time

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003