Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

pram posted:

did it ever occur to anyone that i wear this 3d printed mail bracelet as a studied reminder that i do not want to ever fit in or be a loving suit

ironically the first actual use for this project I came up with was spiky bracelets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Fayez Butts posted:

ironically the first actual use for this project I came up with was spiky bracelets

make gauntlets

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

duTrieux. posted:

make gauntlets

:yeah:

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Fayez Butts posted:

can you post the file and/or link, i need to make cat armor

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i need to make cat armor

mods...

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i got an infinity mirror vibe and a bit of a flashback to being a kid and seeing fancy places with signs in them :3:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mate that's sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i need to start actually posting to my instagram. maybe then i will get the recognition a better person would deserve

• Locked thread