Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man, got some big fat XDA keys that are sooooo nice, and they feel so good on the fingers. But my fingers refuse to type worth a poo poo on them. I even got some low profile XVX and those are nice too! But again, can't type for poo poo on them. I can type fine on laptops, chiclets, and "normal" PBT keycaps. boo dumb fingers. i think i need keys that are spaced apart as much as possible at the top so im not accidentally pressing two keys at once.

btw, those square switch pullers with the button on top? worth every penny. you can swap an entire keyboard in like 5 mins with one of those suckers

Philthy fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jan 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

repiv posted:

also it uses outemu hotswap sockets which only play nice with outemu switches

I just got some Outemu browns and they're junk. They have a weird ping noise to them. I wish Gaterons fit, I like my ks-9 pro yellows in another keyboard I have.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

runchild posted:

What's the answer to this if you add wireless to the criteria?

I got this for 50 bucks, took less than a week to get to my door, and it feels nice out of the box. I've since added gs-9 yellow switches and my favorite keycaps. Love it. The software let me remap the pause button to media player pause. Knob is used for listing settings, and Fn-Knob click turns it to volume adjust mode.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805900643468.html