Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
Looking for some help. I have (or had) a Glorious GMMK 1 TKL for about five years. It is an older version with the micro usb port and it has gotten glitchy to the point that it disconnects with the slightest movement. This seems to be a common issue with these. I looked at what would be need to repair it and it’s more hassle than it is worth. I contacted glorious and they suggested getting a GMMK Pro barebones and swap my current switches and caps into it. They even threw a nice discount code my way.

Since it looks like getting a barebones and keeping my current switches seems like the way to go, what other options are there? Things I have found are the Ducky One 3, Keychron Q3, Neo80. I’m out of the loop on what is important in keyboards these days and the last few pages of this thread haven’t helped me sort through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

When my GMMK died recently I picked this up as a stop gap. I’ve been pleased with it. In fact I have been happy enough that I am taking my sweet time researching a replacement.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
60x40 centimeter cloth. It’s a big rear end cloth.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
I have a neo80 and it supports a stepped caps lock. Looks like the neo65 does as well.