Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I gave up on trying to find a nice UK ISO keycap set for my K10 since all the really nice stuff is all ANSI only or doesn’t have the correct international keys for a UK windows layout.

Instead I decided to go all blank since I’d rather have no legends at all than a couple of incorrect ones, because brainworms.

Combined two sets of Ducky cherry profile keycaps. I might invert them depending on how the white holds up under general fingertip grossness over time but for now I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

repiv posted:

there's a decent number of sets with UK-ISO support, the true hard mode is finding sets for any other language

Yeah they definitely exist but unless you get in on the ground floor of a group buy, 99% of the ones that do exist and are to my tastes are seemingly out of stock basically everywhere (presumably since they originated as group buys), or only available as bootlegs from random aliexpress vendors. I have a few sets from there but I’ve never been particularly thrilled with the quality.

Edit: VVV yeah I’d browsed there, nothing really grabbed me.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Feb 25, 2024