Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Amazing the lockdown divorcees who'd clearly never spent 24 hours together without scheduled activities before

The ladies could do to learn from dudes who will just admit that big boobies make their brains shut down

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Ghost Leviathan posted:

*static* big boobies *static*
:allears:

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Please, that's not always the case. Sometimes its:

Ghost Leviathan posted:

*Peanuts parents talking sound effect* big boobies *peanuts parents talking sound effect*

Josef bugman has issued a correction as of 15:55 on Apr 28, 2024

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Josef bugman posted:

Please, that's not always the case sometimes its
please don't doxx half my online dating experience

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

they look like british royals

tall, blonde, lean

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/status/1784638305692192894

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

the nyt (liberal) brain trust seems to be incapable of commenting on reality and instead has devoted itself to inventing something like the holographic principal for political thought.

every material happening is actually a projection of some vague psychological interactions happening on an incomprehensibly far away cultural membrane.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hahahaah

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

incredible

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

fareed zakaria was grown in a lab to whitewash the more milquetoast mainstream neoliberal opinions through a brown guy with a funny name who went to Yale

crispyseaweed
Sep 21, 2008
https://twitter.com/montanatucker/status/1784605592977633582

Great discipline here from the students. Can't wait for an Anderson Cooper-type to try this and end up sobbing in the quad because no one will talk to them.

crispyseaweed has issued a correction as of 23:35 on Apr 28, 2024

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmfao influencer humilation ftw

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

crispyseaweed posted:

Great discipline here from the students. Can't wait for an Anderson Cooper-type to try this and end up sobbing in the quad because no one will talk to them.

beautiful

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!
chef kiss

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i can't believe they didn't want to discuss geopolitical reltaions and leftism with Recording artist/Dancer/Creator Montana Fucker

missed opportunity to build bridges and advance the revolutionary cause, imho

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

You don't get to Zakaria's position, being a "big" name on a national corporate news bureau, without being a careerist who is paid good money not to understand things like the student movement.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
I'm getting older like most of us but I'm happy to see that the kids are very much all right :unsmith:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

crispyseaweed posted:

Lmbo

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I'm not normally one to fault people for things they said when they were young, but if you ever stand for apartheid, Nazism, etc then you should have it branded on your loving forehead permanently a la Inglorious Basterds.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

crispyseaweed posted:

Hahahahahahaha

Them literally just standing there not engaging or doing anything caused her to break down into tears. What the hell, this has to be a joke, right?

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Hahahahahahaha

Them literally just standing there not engaging or doing anything caused her to break down into tears. What the hell, this has to be a joke, right?

It's so perfect it seems staged. Either that or her video editor hates her. "I think we need more barricades guys" lmbo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://newrepublic.com/article/180487/balaji-srinivasan-network-state-plutocrat

lmfao

quote:

To fully grasp the current situation in San Francisco, where venture capitalists are trying to take control of City Hall, you must listen to Balaji Srinivasan. Before you do, steel yourself for what’s to come: A normal person could easily mistake his rambling train wrecks of thought for a crackpot’s ravings, but influential Silicon Valley billionaires regard him as a genius.

quote:

“What I’m really calling for is something like tech Zionism,” he said, after comparing his movement to those started by the biblical Abraham, Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith (founder of Mormonism), Theodor Herzl (“spiritual father” of the state of Israel), and Lee Kuan Yew (former authoritarian ruler of Singapore). Balaji then revealed his shocking ideas for a tech-governed city where citizens loyal to tech companies would form a new political tribe clad in gray t-shirts. “And if you see another Gray on the street … you do the nod,” he said, during a four-hour talk on the Moment of Zen podcast. “You’re a fellow Gray.”

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i have a lot of gray shirts this guy cant have them or my nod.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

periyarism once again proves itself undefeated.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

wb king

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

lmfao

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/elliott-abrams-and-the-contradictions-of-us-human-rights-policy

quote:

A lot of people still think of Iran-Contra when your name comes up. Do you think that’s fair?

Well, it’s fair because that’s what comes up when you Google my name.

Right. Do you feel reformed in some way?

Reformed from what?

Oh, just the crimes. People should always have a chance to reform.

I think that’s a really offensive and, frankly, quite despicable question.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

lol

quote:

How do you think the war is going from Israel’s perspective?

I think from a military point of view it’s gone well, in the sense that they have significantly damaged Hamas as a fighting force, and all that’s left now are a few battalions in Rafah. It was their goal to eliminate the ability of Hamas to attack Israel militarily as it did in October. They need, in my view, to complete that task, or Hamas will regenerate itself fairly quickly.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

elliot gaybrams

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Real hurthling! posted:

i have a lot of gray shirts this guy cant have them or my nod.

he's trying to recreate habbo hotel genos but irl

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh, just the crimes

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Doc Hawkins posted:

Right. Do you feel reformed in some way?

Reformed from what?

Oh, just the crimes. People should always have a chance to reform.

I think that’s a really offensive and, frankly, quite despicable question.

So... no?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Chotiner'd again lmao

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

brugroffil posted:

Chotiner'd again lmao

he can't keep getting away with it!

i mean more seriously, in the context of the Malm interview, i wonder if Chotiner is working through a breakdown of some kind

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Likely this one:

https://archive.ph/gFKsc

A little taste

Lmao this is Babe Paley's granddaughter the rich socialite Truman Capote dissected and wrote about

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Doc Hawkins posted:

i mean more seriously, in the context of the Malm interview, i wonder if Chotiner is working through a breakdown of some kind

that was a completely different person for a different publication

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Doc Hawkins posted:

Chotiner is fantastic when dealing with dipshits like this, but his interview with Peter Daou was a lot weaker and shows that his style of "just read everyone's words back to them and let them fall on their faces" isn't nearly as clever when it runs up against someone with actual principles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Mechafunkzilla posted:

that was a completely different person for a different publication

whuh, i searched for "malm chotiner" to check and got results that confused me :dumbgun: