Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Losing tons of money and and trading the second company you lost money on for worthless stock of the first company (that you traded to promote the second one) is just inept. There's a reason he's developed a huge drinking problem.

He married Karen Angle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

how soon until I can watch slammiversary on youtube for free?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Endless Mike posted:

How many times did they cum on them?

6 and it was left to dry on the belts before someone noticed at the PPV

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Put a spinner on it

fidget spinners are the new hotness so I'm down with this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rhonne posted:

Wasn't TNA weirdly popular in Europe for a while?

if I remember right, they were on a channel in more UK homes than Smackdown but still did worse ratings. PLus they had deals with some weirdo satellite carrier so you could watch impact in Cameroon and other places I can't readily find on a map.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

grack posted:

"Well, this is only a moderately embarrassing gently caress up instead of an ungodly bad gently caress up and that's an improvement for TNA."

Not that I disagree, but how is this company still around after 15 years?

some rich rear end oil baron decided to humor his daughter instead of killing hookers and blaming it on poor immigrants.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its a bad scene but the tape's already in the can. GFW doesn't care. They knew going into this that ADR was a liability.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

John Dudebro posted:

"wow, look at all these people talking about our gfw world champion, this is great for our brand" - jeff jarrett, probably

except the TMZ article doesn't mention GFW at all. Oops.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

grack posted:

I forgot this bit. TNA had to admit that they drug tested the roster, at least a full third of them were found to be on illicit substances and that they didn't do a goddamned thing about it.

Then Andrew Martin came by for a cup of coffee and died. Oops.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dumb poo poo TNA has done(the hits):
-somehow convinced Chris Rock to make an appearance. I couldn't tell if he was terrified or confused. Same for the crowd.
-Dixie getting mad because they couldn't get Vanilla Ice
-Dutch Mantell declaring there would be no booked finishes by submission
-drawing a dick on Samoa Joe's face
-hiring Taz
-hiring Vince Russo. 3 times.
-Billy Corgan.
-a reverse battle royal
-a women's reverse battle royal
-a reverse ladder match
-dixie vs email
-russo vs email

I'm still impressed the Ultimate X rigging hasn't fallen onto the audience or collapsed. Same for that terrordome cage thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell was ok because you got to see Jenna Morasca's butthole on discount PPV.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

grack posted:

On the other hand Jenna Morasca's "slaps"

hilarious.

Right up there with Shelly Martinez's OW MY VAG moment.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bigass Moth posted:

So Jenna Morasca was "famous" for being on Survivor, did she do anything else of prominence to be on TNA or was that pretty much it? Same as Jonny Fairplay (who at least had some indy wrestling exposure).

peaked as part of TNA, Jenna Morasca and Jimmy Rave*.

*-which is an absolute CRIME, I tell you.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

lmao i can't wait to see what candidates go into their HoF because guaranfuckingtee it's either a bunch of sad sack nobodies or people who are known far more for poo poo they did outside of TNA

E: because I couldn't help but be curious, current TNA HoF is:

Gail Kim
Earl Hebner
Kurt Angle
Jeff Jarrett
Sting
Dudleys

did they strike Christian from the HoF?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I thought they were the beatdown clan

that was MVP, Low Ki and someone else. Hell I wasn't watching. Who wants this poo poo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sono posted:

So they'd only have shoot submission finishes? Or.. wtf

yeah if you go back and look at the 05-07 era results, There were like 5 submission finishes. Joe would always do the kokina clutch, lose it and then finish with a muscle buster.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

OldTennisCourt posted:

Doesn't he know you beat women ON camera with TNA?

no, you beat off to women on camera.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You would think with how much he wants to be seen as an irl super bad rear end he would just do MMA

I would take great joy in watching some guy with only high school wrestling experience sit on him for 15 minutes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

Is there anyone more bought into his gimmick than Low Ki? Like he is all in on that poo poo. It's amazing.

Dick The Bruiser. There was no off button on Dick The Bruiser.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

low ki rules and wrestling needs more people like him

tiny babies that kick like mack trucks getting punked on by Paul Blart extras, yeah I'm into this.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dutt needed those roids to live you heartless assholes

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DJExile posted:

How has someone not just stiffed the poo poo out of him by this point?

I remember either KENTA or Marufuji soccer kicked him in the midsection one time. Or it could have been someone else entirely, I know it was a NOAH tour.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also the 2nd time you got to see butthole on a TNA PPV.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

grack posted:

Still not an excuse for Jenna's "slaps".

Seriously though, how do you manage to slap someone without your elbows leaving the side of your body?

SHE HAS BIG HANDS

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DoctorGonzo posted:

awesome kong was a unsafe worker and with a pretty bad attitude backstage. she was also in poor health i think?

My understanding is she was going through all sorts of bad body and mental stuff after she left from WWE.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

For Autism Personified up there, poor health = getting pregnant and having a miscarriage

sorry your brain doesn't do neat tricks like mine can.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah good luck with that, dummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Testekill posted:

I've never seen the shine go off of someone quite like Moose has. Two years ago he was a hot prospect but then he went to GFW and he lost it.

domestic violence charges tend to kill forward momentum in wrestling. In football that'd get them an extra 100k.

• Locked thread