Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

I'm more interested in understanding the European politics of antiquity. The modern day is too tragi-comic for me.

im fascinated by roman lore. like their spells and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

That's not easy information to track down, what's a good primary source? Have you read The Golden rear end? Can you tell me how to turn a man into a donkey?

i could,but wont

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rasta_Al posted:

No one likes you

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the unabomber manifesto was pretty long. am i to believe the unabomber didnt know his manifesto had to be short. am i believe that a man of the unabombers intellect and training would not know about appropriate length in a manifesto. it seems to me that a manifesto is whatever you loving make of it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

a Haitian man told me once that if you bury a dogs skull under someones house you can curse them to have nightmares but that it's necessary that you kill the dog yourself.

a lot of rich haitains probably hired help to do it and the slave lying with their wife was left uncursed. its a good requirement for the success of the curse/hex. i never told u any roman spells. and i wont. u offered one up without me giving u anyhing in return or beforehand, like its a quid pro quo with out the quid or whatever my side of it is

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

I didn't expect anything I just thought you'd enjoy that.

i had a dream i was cursed the other night. a woman gave me a small human being that struggled really violently in my hands then disppeared, cursing me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GUYS STOP posted:

DMT: The Spirit Molecule

is that the one with that rogen guy in a lab coat saying retarded poo poo about drugs

• Locked thread