Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Mein Kampf eh? D&D is probably mobilizing a task force as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

GUYS STOP posted:

thanks for the synopsis on the ancient pamphlet you read. a manifesto is meant to be a short political summary by definition so it's brevity is unsurprising

No one likes you

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Jim Barris posted:

That is worrying. My dreams are so pedestrian in comparison. Last night I had a dream that implied that cocaine and by extension drugs in general were my only respite from my cowardly heart. I was cursed by a needle some years ago and even if I have won the battle in my waking life, for now, in my dreams it still taunts me. It whispers to me 'You know the truth, Jim, you know that it's a coward that lives inside you and I was all that gave you courage'. It wishes to see me miserable then broken and then, finally, in a grave.

Drugs are hell. Good luck with your sobriety friend

• Locked thread