Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
No Wolverine representing Canada? What the he'll is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Lurdiak posted:

One of my pet ideas for writing a Batman comic would be a Gotham-born superhero who doesn't think Batman's system works because it's too rigid on crime, and Batman having to deal with someone who isn't interested in his lectures and sees him as just as inefficient as he sees the GCPD.

Please don't steal my bad Batman idea.

That is pretty much Spoiler in the current Detective Comics.
Also I just have to lol at anyone that uses Marxist/communist as a negative in this day and age

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Ghostlight posted:

I've had no real opportunity to post this, so here's to happy 21st Independence Day.

Cap doesn't even know how to arm wrestle properly. Stallone is a true American hero

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Pretty much if Rhyno put in all the time and effort to drive out there and sort out all the comics then I don't think he ripped the guy off. The guy should have known what he was selling instead of saying "here are a bunch of comics, give me money".

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol at everyone making up excuses for predatory capitalism because Rhyno does it. Lol

I want you to give me money for my goods. Now that you have given me the money I requested for these goods I want you to know that you are a bad man for giving me money for my goods.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Tell him that he has excellent taste if he has Mosaic. And that it is worthless.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Sucks about Jones. Mosaic is a seriously awesome comic but Jones can get hosed.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

A Strange Aeon posted:

Has there ever been a hero named Maverick? I feel like there would have had to have been, but I can't picture him.

Just picture the most 90's looking hero ever and you have pictured Wolverine's pal, Maverick.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Reminds me that I'll do the August chat thread. I got something planned for it but I'll probably still half arse it last minute

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

I think he is the guy mentioned on Bob Kane's gravestone

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Edit: made a mistake. Nm

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Technically the Moostone predates Marvel by like 100 odd years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
You know the more I think about the more I really hate the ending of AD by Snyder and Lemire. I thought that the first 2 books were excellent, and I thought it was some of Snyder's best writing ever, but the ending is just balls and rips off so many other works of fiction.

• Locked thread