Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Actually nothing has ever been good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Edge & Christian posted:

Shitposter can't read

Yes we can

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

pubic works project posted:

Lmao drat. So in the end did you rip that guy off since you found all that stuff?

50% of Rhyno' stories are about how he ripped someone off. The other 50% is how he hates his customers.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Lol at everyone making up excuses for predatory capitalism because Rhyno does it. Lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Clearly what should have been done is Rhyno and the man would have made a written agreement to go through the comics together and Rhyno would pay the man 60% of the worth of the entire lot. A good sum for the man and a tidy profit for Rhyno.

But sure make excuses for capitalism. :golfclap:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Rhyno looks like a skinny John Byrne with no glasses.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Whoa some really loud thunder is coming from the south.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

A Strange Aeon posted:

Has there ever been a hero named Maverick? I feel like there would have had to have been, but I can't picture him.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Madkal posted:

Reminds me that I'll do the August chat thread. I got something planned for it but I'll probably still half arse it last minute

As is tradition.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Lurdiak posted:

I wonder if Bill Finger won a Jack Kirby award.

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Amell is too good for us.

• Locked thread