Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

That's also basically the Anarky miniseries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I've had no real opportunity to post this, so here's to happy 21st Independence Day.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Madkal posted:

Cap doesn't even know how to arm wrestle properly. Stallone is a true American hero
That statement is a little over the top.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

A Strange Aeon posted:

Just read older, better comics.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

You can get arrested for exposing yourself, and you can die from exposure. Both of you implicitly know Transformers is a bad thing by the language you use.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Peter Parker (Earth 11983)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Otto was born in New York and his parents were both Americans.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

He wasn't even an evil scientist. He was just some nerd who invented robotic reach grabbers so he could gently caress around with radioactive test tubes.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Wernher Von Braun wasn't evil either, he was just really into making rockets. He's the reason we got to the moon, and he's also the reason London has a lot of cool building built after 1945
That was in response to

Edge & Christian posted:

I think he just showed up as an evil scientist dude with no real backstory prior to that?
rather than your weird fixation on a propulsion scientist.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

To be fair, Otto is one of the quintessential German names. Possibly only losing to Hans.

The thing is that was also one of the top 100 names in America due to German immigrants up until the first World War when it started to become a bad thing to be perceived as "culturally German", but more importantly it's alliterative and has a good ring with Octavius which was clearly the first name chosen given it incorporates the number eight.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Rhyno you capitalistic piece of poo poo.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I really liked iZombie, but to be honest I've only read a few issues because I'm really lazy at ordering physical comics.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

OJ Simpson.

X-O posted:

The show is way better than the comics.
I also really liked the show, although I dropped out after season 2 and I can't even remember why.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Changing the protagonist's name to Olivia Moore was a stroke of pure genius.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Puns are the highest form of wordplay and therefore wit.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

I'm Batman

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

haitfais posted:

I'm not familiar with that name, but I'll remember it.
He is a man that designed an entire dress out of belts just to be a dick to cut scene animators.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's too late, I've been here the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Schwarzenegger Hamlet deserves wider recognition than it gets.

• Locked thread