Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
lmbo my LGS was closed for the 4th and their notice sign was a Photoshop of the panel where Cap goes "Hail Hydra"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Skwirl posted:

In the time period Otto Octavius was first introduced they were either Nazis or Jews who fled the Nazis. And don't loving :godwin: me about a character who once tried to kill off 90% of the planet just so the other 10% would remember him.

Just admit you're wrong Jesus Christ

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
It's definitely not the comics, just some edgelords that sold a pitch to the CW which laps up that poo poo. The CW is to AMC what AMC is to HBO/Starz.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

X-O posted:

The "some edgelord" that created the show and is the showrunner is also the Chief Creative Officer of Archie Comics and has written one of the best Archie books ever even if it only comes out like once a year.

Also the show is loving great.

I'm well aware of who Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa is and his body of work, which speaks for itself. While I can see the appeal one would have in his shock melodrama aesthete, I can't say I share the enthusiasm.

• Locked thread