Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something Larry Hama related that is on MU is The 'Nam, which he edited (what with being a vet himself.) Although they only have the first 20 issues on there, they're pretty good.

An interesting thing they did is that things happened in "real" time where in between issues a month would pass. This leads to stuff like the "main" character rotating out after 12 issues as a tour was one year. Since it was a CCA book they had to write around some stuff like swearing, hard drugs and sex but its still real as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

Lords of Shadow was dumb but nowhere near that bad.

Lords of Shadow 2 on the other hand is awful depressing as the last true Castlevania game.

LoS 1 had quite possibly the stupidest twist ending ever. Mainly because it makes absolutely no sense. You beat the final boss and Gabriel, the main character, is all "Oh man, I am so at peace now that I've won. Everything is totally cool with me. I've accepted everything!" Then the credits roll and after they end you get "Hey, remember me, Gabriel? I'M TOTALLY DRACULA NOW AND IT ALSO THE MODERN DAY!"

• Locked thread