Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhymefire posted:

Thanks for the critiques, everyone. I'll see if I can fix it up and analyze some of the other lp's properly this time.

Would it be bad form to take this thread down while I do that? I don't want to take up any space on the forums if it's just going to site here and confuse people while I learn how to do this properly.

No, seriously. Just close the thread and let it lie. People will get it and avoid it. Once it's posted there's really no way to delete it short of the mods gassing it, and that's only done in extreme cases.

Everyone else has already said everything worth saying; Sandcastle, :lurkmore:, read other peoples' LPs to get a feel for how things should (but not necessarily must, mind you) be done and try again when you feel comfortable. At least you're willing to learn, so that's a start. People tend to come in here fresh, faceplant, and then scared off when the Quality Control goons descend upon them, so don't get discouraged. Dragon Age 1 is one of those games that kind of begs multiple LPs just to explore all the different origin stories and how they affect the game.

But honestly, unless you have a drat good reason for it, I'd actually suggest picking a different character origin because Inferior's already planted their flag firmly in Dwarven Female Noble territory so a second LP of that might be belaboring the point. But it's your choice dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread