Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless
what are you watching?

me? Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

5/5 horseshoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I watched this on a whim with a bunch of drunk friends years ago. Everyone went in expecting to not get it and hate it but it won us over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2uBeiNXAo

if only your username was 'Ride The Atom Bomb'. mods? rename him that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

a good movie

I recently rewatched 2001: A Space Odyssey

review: still good

i saw that in a cinema last weekend and it was a great experience. the soundtrack is great.

just started E.T.: the Extra-Terrestrial, for a movie tonight.

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless
watching the Darjeeling Limited, 'Luftwaffe Automotive', tonight, it's good but i wish i was watching Moonrise Kingdom.

E.T.: 2.5/5 horseshoes, it hasn't held up very well imo. it has a very BYOB feel to it though.

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless

deep dish peat moss posted:

Darjeeling Limited is my favorite Wes Anderson movie after Life Aquatic

3/5 horseshoes. seen it a few times and it gets worse each time. if i'd only seen it once, i'd rate it higher. whereas Moonrise Kingdom and The Grand Budapest Hotel, have seen multiple times and enjoyed them more & more each view.

should i watch Seabiscuit tomorrow? never seen it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread