Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zas posted:

gently caress
do you mean second?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

the poster that makes the cat posts ty

[fixed] t h a t s J E B ! 

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

i cant believe how excited i am about guac

i believe it

your excitement for guac is good

your excitement for guac is strong

your excitement for guac is my friend

and that is why i am proud to nominate your excitement for guac to be chairman of JEB!s committee to be elected president of cspam :patriot:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

im votin and nominating and didn't bother to read the rules, because there are no rules, not really, not any more:
Al!

you cuck just cuz u aint boss dont mean there aint rules! :cmon:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

I nominate Kyoon, king in exile

the white house aint exile

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

i don't know what im voting for except im voting for turdfuzz

no goddam you dont vote turdfuzz off the island!!!!!!!! :ohdear:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

i nominate ranch

i will chase you round the antares nebula and through perditions flames!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

my absence really does drive you up the wall :bigtran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nesJfSx0ves

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

yet another song about ranch smdh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bPbToMJmCI

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I vote lorn wayne cause dudes would probably let things go to poo poo and it would be funny
lol im fukken dyin here

" l e t "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

no sound? for shame

• Locked thread