Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
HEAR YE HEAR YE HEAR YE

As in the last two threads, it is possible to be rewarded for your ability to psychically predict what Toxx will think about each episode. Or to just guess blindly and hope for the best. The way this works is simple: you send me an e-mail or PM with your guesses as to what letter grade (A-D or F) Toxx will assign each episode, and I score you based on how close you are. The winner will receive universal acclaim from the two or three people who care and an almost meaningless prize from me!

Here are the official rules:

* The episode list for the purposes of this contest starts with the 2016 Christmas Special ("The Return of Doctor Mysterio") and ends with the last episode of Season Ten ("The Doctor Falls").
* Send your guesses via e-mail to my SA username @gmail.com or via PM on SA itself or via any other means of contact you happen to have for me. The best format is your SA username on the first line and one vote per line thereafter, but I'm not too picky. The subject of every mail or PM should include the phrase "Season Ten Guessing Game" so I can keep track of them.
* You can vote on each episode at any point before the review comes out, which means you can watch along with the reviews (or at least a little bit in advance). In other words, you don't have to send me the full list right away, as long as you vote for the episode at some point before it gets reviewed.
* One vote per person per episode. You cannot change your votes for any episode once you've sent them to me. So you can vote all at once right at the beginning, or space it out and vote in batches, or vote before each episode, but once I receive your vote for an episode, you can't edit it later. Be sure before you vote!
* Each vote has to be a letter grade, A-D or F, no half-step grades or other cutesy stuff. I reserve the right to interpret any such attempts in the worst way and/or make fun of you if you try it.
* You get one point for every step by which your grade differs from the one Toxx assigns in either direction. So if he says C and you said B, you get one point, and if he said A and you said F, you get four. The winner is the person with the fewest points at the end.
* If you don't get a vote in on any episode, you will automatically get four points for that episode even if that would otherwise be impossible. Obviously, Toxx is under no obligation to inform anyone in advance when he's doing reviews, so it's to your advantage to get your votes in as early as you feel able. This also means that you can enter the contest late, you will just get four points for any episodes already reviewed. Based on past contests, that would not actually eliminate you from contendership, so please do get in even if you're late!
* You have to have an SA account to participate and you must provide me with the username of this account.
* In the unlikely event that Toxx changes a grade, the final grade will be used and the points will be updated.
* Actual time travellers are prohibited from voting. We're on the honor system here, people. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Current Standings:

cargohills: 2
jng2058: 2
Llab: 2
all-Rush mixtape: 3
Big Mean Jerk: 3
thrawn527: 3
Blasmeister: 4
The_Doctor: 4
WeirdSandwich: 4
2house2fly: 5
adhuin: 5
Red Metal: 5
Senerio: 5
And More: 6
AndwhatIseeisme: 6
Rochallor: 7
Stabbatical: 7
Wolfechu: 7
bsam: 9

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Aug 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Seven entries in the contest so far; I've been replying to all of them, so if you don't get a mail or PM or whatever back from me, ping me to make sure I got it.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Hey, all. We're up to 16 entries for the contest now; if you want to get yours in, you're starting to run low on time, since the first review is most likely going to be on Saturday. Remember, if you aren't up to doing all of them at once, you can just guess for the first episode and send me the rest later.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Yeah, I'll take the final grade, in the event that he changes it. I don't think that's his general practice, though.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

The Return of Doctor Mysterio

If you watched this and thought anything other than *BAM* *CRASH* *ZOWIE*, you were probably watching it wrong. That one thing where The Doctor leaves a dude to die was super sketchy, though.

A

bsam
Rochallor

B

2house2fly
adhuin
Red Metal
Senerio

C

And More
AndwhatIseeisme
Big Mean Jerk
Blasmeister
cargohills
Stabbatical
WeirdSandwich
Wolfechu

D

all-Rush mixtape
jng2058
Llab
thrawn527

F

The_Doctor

Overall Average Guess: 2.1 (C)
Standard Deviation: 1.0

Current rankings:

all-Rush mixtape: 0
jng2058: 0
Llab: 0
thrawn527: 0
And More: 1
AndwhatIseeisme: 1
Big Mean Jerk: 1
Blasmeister: 1
cargohills: 1
Stabbatical: 1
The_Doctor: 1
WeirdSandwich: 1
Wolfechu: 1
2house2fly: 2
adhuin: 2
Red Metal: 2
Senerio: 2
bsam: 3
Rochallor: 3

Off to a good start, with a nice spread of points and four early leaders. Let's see where the train takes us this time, shall we?

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jul 9, 2017

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Superman is, fundamentally, an actual god that would prefer to be a human being, and that ties himself to human values because he believes humanity is important. Batman (my personal favorite, superherowise) is the opposite; a human that, by dint of talent, money, and considerable effort, has made himself into something more than human because he believes that sacrificing his humanity is the best way to serve others. Superman is actually Clark Kent wearing an disguise, even though it should be the other way around, and similarly, Bruce Wayne is just Batman wearing a disguise, even though it should be the other way around there, too.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Doctor Spaceman posted:

"Is the Doctor a superhero" is always a fun thing to consider.

To be perfectly honest, I've never even considered him any other way. He hits a lot of the same beats for me, right down to the supervillains melodramatically threatening to blow up cities. You could easily make an argument that Hartnell wasn't playing a superhero, but after that...

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Also, and unrelated to the above: people who sent me just the first vote, remember to send me a second vote soon! We're expecting a review this Saturday, and it'll sneak up on you faster than you think. I'd advise getting it taken care of early in the week.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

The Pilot

Bill is loving amazing and thank heaven. The episode was pretty decent, too.

A

And More
AndwhatIseeisme
Blasmeister
bsam
Stabbatical
The_Doctor
thrawn527
Wolfechu

B

2house2fly
adhuin
all-Rush mixtape
Big Mean Jerk
cargohills
jng2058
Llab
Red Metal
Rochallor
Senerio
WeirdSandwich

C

Not entirely out of the realm of possibility, but it'd be pretty weird.

D

No fools took this bait.

F

If anyone had voted this I would have doubted their sanity.

Overall Average Guess: 3.5 (A-)
Standard Deviation: 0.5

Current rankings:

all-Rush mixtape: 0
jng2058: 0
Llab: 0
Big Mean Jerk: 1
thrawn527: 1
WeirdSandwich: 1
2house2fly: 2
adhuin: 2
And More: 2
AndwhatIseeisme: 2
Blasmeister: 2
Red Metal: 2
Senerio: 2
Stabbatical: 2
The_Doctor: 2
Wolfechu: 2
Rochallor: 3
bsam: 4

Down to three leaders, but so far, two perfect guesses apiece! Of course, this one was easy; with a standard deviation of 0.5, it's surely among the least divisive episodes on the list in terms of voting. And, of course, we've barely begun the season; still plenty of time to fail and plenty of time for everyone else to catch up.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

It also didn't help that my one thought during the scene where Bill is sobbing while looking at photos of her dead Mom was "I guess I'm supposed to feel sad about this."

So, I did feel a bit sad, but actually that one struck me as more of a character moment for the Doctor. After hearing how she didn't have any pictures of her mom, he went back and arranged for those to be there, and it's a very humanizing moment where he uses his power to help someone out in a less traditional way than he usually does. It's a nice reminder that saving people doesn't have to involve monsters or weird aliens all the time.

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Almost stopped reading here. Having an old white man in the lead doesn't make it inherently sexist. I actually agree that they should cast a woman, because it'll freshen up the show, but these sorts of arguments are getting so hyperbolic and ridiculous and borderline SJW that I almost want it to be an old white man again just to piss off the people who can't shut up about how sexist/racist it would be if they do.

Uh, the thesis here is not "it's a white guy, and therefore racist", it's that the black queer woman gains value by being judged worthy by an old white guy. The problem is, that's built into the formula until the rejigger the show so it isn't. Swapping out the Doctor for a woman actually isn't the only way of doing it, although it's the simplest and best way; they could also have a companion that has something going on before running into the Doctor (like Romana would have with different writers). Of course, you're also complaining about SJWs, so I may be wasting my breath here.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Not every show with a white male protagonist builds into its formula a generally-female sidekick whose main role is to get complicated (or nonsensical) concepts explained to her like she's three and be kidnapped every few episodes. I mean, that setup was explicitly sexist when it was originated; I've seen interviews with some of the original writers where they out-and-out say as much (in a "and who cares about that?" kind of way). The modern show has made some efforts to alter that formula, but in a pinch the show still relies on the old trope of putting the companion in danger so they can be saved by the Doctor, and with their genders being what they are, it's hard to make that not seem sexist after a while. That's why a female Doctor would be a good move, to just break out of that whole thing.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Just a reminder, folks, we've got another review coming up in a couple of days, so if you haven't sent me your guess for the next episode, you should do so soon!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9MCG3UO08

A

bsam

B

adhuin
And More
AndwhatIseeisme
Blasmeister
Senerio
WeirdSandwich
Wolfechu

C

2house2fly
all-Rush mixtape
Big Mean Jerk
jng2058
Llab
Red Metal
Rochallor
Stabbatical
thrawn527

D

cargohills
The_Doctor

F

Nobody was willing to go this far.

Overall Average Guess: 2.3 (C+)
Standard Deviation: 0.8

Current rankings:

all-Rush mixtape: 1
jng2058: 1
Llab: 1
Big Mean Jerk: 2
The_Doctor: 2
thrawn527: 2
2house2fly: 3
Red Metal: 3
Stabbatical: 3
WeirdSandwich: 3
adhuin: 4
And More: 4
AndwhatIseeisme: 4
Rochallor: 4
Senerio: 4
Wolfechu: 4
bsam: 7

No more perfect scores! And, in fact, we're now back to a four-way tie for first, as a lot of the people who'd correctly guessed before take a hit this time. Plenty of show to come, and it's still anyone's game except bsam's!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

So, I have some thoughts on this episode that I didn't want to try to cram into a couple of lines on top of the score sheet. Particularly, relating to computers and philosophy, a couple of my favorite things.

The function of moral philosophy is, in a sense, applying the methodology of science to morality. We have certain things that we observe to be trivially moral (saving your child from drowning) or immoral (walking up to an innocent person and shooting them in the face in cold blood); from that data we attempt to extrapolate rules that can be used to guide our behavior in cases where the right thing to do is less obvious (your basic trolley problems, public governmental policy, that kind of stuff). The two main problems of moral philosophy are 1) what is the best set of rules for a society to follow? and 2) once we have established those rules, how will we get everyone to follow them? Many people assume that if 1 is made obvious, 2 will sort of happen by itself, but sadly just being right isn't generally enough to convince people, as the recent presidential election in the United States amply demonstrates. In any event, anyone who's taken a class on the topic has been exposed to the idea of Deontology vs Consequentialism, as those are the two most common moral frameworks today. (There's also Virtue Ethics, but let's not get silly here.) The basic concepts are that Deontology states that acts themselves are moral or immoral, whereas Consequentialism states that acts can only be judged to be moral or immoral based on the effects they have on the world. Of course, both of them have serious problems, because this is philosophy we're talking about. If you want to be a Deontologist, you have to wrestle with problems like "lying is wrong, but does that mean it's not okay to lie to someone to save someone else's life" and "what is the source of these rules". Despite the fact that we're working with computers here, who are at home with absolute rules, we're not going to talk about Deontology much, since the Consequentialist school is more relevant to this episode. Where I want to start is the concept of Negative Hedonistic Consequentialism, and I know that ten of you just fell asleep before getting through all three of those words. It's okay. The rest of us will forge ahead. "Hedonistic" in that phrase refers to what is being measured when testing in the consequence; in this case, pleasure and pain. Negative Consequentialism, meanwhile, refers to the idea that the best way of measuring consequences is by the absence of some quality rather than by its presence. Put it together, and we're talking about a philosophical school that advocates taking any action that minimizes pain. Of course, the main problem with this philosophy is that the obvious consequence is that you should painlessly kill every human being on earth. Heck, even painfully doing it is okay in the long run. No humans means zero despair, and it's not possibly for any number to be less than zero; any human might have a chance to feel pain at some point during their life, so that's the only way to ensure it stays at zero forever. If you only put value on the negatives, this is the result you'll inevitably come up with. With me so far? Okay, keep that in mind, and let's talk about computers now.

As a software engineer, I've long since made peace with the idea that people do not understand computers. Everyone uses them, but they only have the most trivial and surface ideas about how they actually function. And that's okay! Neophyte techies will tend to make fun of people for this, but the reality is that everything that seems clear and obvious to you after years of training (or even just noodling around on your own) is totally opaque to people whose aptitudes and expertise lie elsewhere. For them, computers are basically demons who operate by magical rituals; as long as you perform the ritual correctly, the demon will serve you, but if you get it wrong, or even if it's feeling wrathful that day, it will fail you in unexpected and sometimes terrifying ways. As a result, the way computers are dealt with in fiction is always to make them just a little bit magical; we've all seen the emotionless computer that ends up being a little too attached to people (the demon incarnate), or the genius hacker that can shut down alien spacecraft with their laptop (the wizard, or perhaps the high priest). Nevertheless, I do think that if you're going to write a piece of fiction that absolutely hinges on the way computers work, you ought to spend a little time understanding the basics.

Now let's start combining these concepts. You're a person trying to program a group of intelligent systems to help humanity survive in a completely unknown environment. You don't know what they're going to encounter out there. But the survival of these people is crucial. They're your entire nation, your entire people, everything that's going to be left. Of all the gifts you can give to your magical conjuration, what do you give them? Certainly, the power to shape the land and become structures is vital, but what else? Maybe the answer is: a sense of morality. You want them to want to protect the people under their care, at least in the sense that computers can want anything, which frankly isn't the same as human beings wanting things. It has to be part of their core programming. And it's so easy to imagine, in all the rush of trying to escape earth, that someone made a simple logic error; they prayed that their demons would minimize the pain and fear of the colonists instead of maximizing their happiness and productivity. And the consequences of that prayer were, as you see, disastrous. And this is another area where I think the episode comes so close, but misses; the episode describes what happens as if it were some kind of error, or a conclusion the robots came to on their own... but it just makes so much more sense as a simple logic error, of the sort that human beings have made even trying to determine moral systems for themselves. Why wouldn't we be able to make it when giving morality to our creations? I think the episode would be a lot stronger this way; it puts the blame squarely on humanity and our inability to understand the consequences of our choices. As it is, there's a weirdly puritan ethic to the ending which sticks in my craw a bit. The Doctor berates the colonists and tries to make both sides equally "bad"... but the reality is that the colonists have done nothing wrong aside from not paying attention to a person that they don't know who tells them a bunch of people they love are dead and expects them to be rational about it. Let me make a revolutionary statement: there is nothing wrong in asking machines to make our lives easier.

People like this image of artificial intelligence in chains, but these aren't demons that might have their own thoughts or feelings, or programs that some researcher randomly created with no reason except to determine if it could be done. They were made for the specific purpose of making peoples' lives easier. It's the only reason they exist! It's core to their programming! It is very literally the only thing they lived for! By wiping that out, the Doctor isn't freeing them, he's fundamentally altering their purpose into something else. And Lord knows what that will be, although hopefully it all works out in the long run. Which is significant here because the Doctor is himself acting as a Consequentialist. It's easy enough to just say that mindwipes are bad, but it seems like that isn't the way he thinks about them; maybe sometimes a mindwipe is the only way of dealing with a difficult situation while still allowing for a reasonable outcome. Should he really feel guilty about that? Should he feel as guilty as someone who installed unnecessary circuitry in trees for some reason? More importantly, if he has access to the computers, can't he just shut them down temporarily so they can be reprogrammed without a memory wipe? The episode leaves a bunch of these questions on the floor at the end, and it's a shame. It feels like the only reason the mindwipe had to happen was to reinforce this idea that humanity is somehow wrong for making machines to do these tasks in the first place; that's also why it can't be a logic error on our parts that causes the murders. It has to be an inevitable consequence of our desire to make machines to do work, and the solution to the immediate problem has to also solve that one, and that just makes it a weaker episode in general for me.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Due to the time constraints, plus how late the idea of the Vardy developing an emotional depth/sense of self comes in, I get the sense that we're meant to think of the Vardy as robots run amok at first. By that I mean I always thought the idea was that the Vardy becoming murderous was meant to be seen as a result of a (very human) blindspot in their programming as opposed to any malicious intent, and it's only at the end that we get the sense that they started killing people because they were starting to develop consciousness, albeit an "alien" one that doesn't grasp why killing people is a bad thing.

See, I think what they actually did ended up feeling a bit muddled and confusing. Sticking with programmer error all the way through is just a stronger story that requires less time to tell.

Jerusalem posted:

The Doctor's mindwipe is meant to be seen as a good thing, I think the idea is that their core programming was restricting their growth as a species in its own right.

This is the part that gets me. These robots aren't really a species in their own right, per se. They're purpose-built machines with a flaw, and the Doctor just burned their poo poo to the ground instead of narrowly addressing that flaw. Keep in mind that an AI is, fundamentally, a creature of software. Erasing its memory and rewriting its programming is, in any sense that matters, completely killing that being and replacing it with a totally different one. It'd be like yanking someone's brain out, pureeing it, and then putting together a new brain using the same atoms and shoving it back into the skull. The Doctor wasn't freeing a species, he was creating a fundamentally new one by committing genocide on the one that was already there. Of course, I recognize that this is my perspective as a computer dude.

I actually wasn't surprised that we got this from Frank "In the Forest of the Night" Cottrell-Boyce, because there's an underlying similarity there: in both cases, we're dealing with a story where the moral is some fundamentally anti-modern sentiment. Modern society, we have it so easy, what with our robotic servants and drugs to help people with mental illness and general use of science to try to improve life for people. It's kind of a weird sentiment to see coming out of the Doctor, who is usually pretty happy with any human cleverness that isn't related to weaponry.

Oh, I forgot to mention: I think the story is also a lot more solid if you take out the early scene on the colony where we see (part of) the robot massacre firsthand. People who make television always want to show you everything, but I think it'd work a lot better if you were in the same emotional place as the Doctor and Bill as they wandered around the colony trying to figure out what was up. As it is, we get a bit of tension they don't have as we wait for one of them to get sad, which is nice, but the impact of the skull pile is somewhat lost because we already knew they were all dead right from the start.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

To paraphrase Winston Churchill, singular they is the worst form of English gender-neutral pronoun except for all others which have been tried from time to time. The only other options people have proposed are constructed words, which sound even less natural, and compounds like "he/she" which a) are not to be borne grammatically and b) cover only those two options. We've literally got examples of Shakespeare using singular they if anyone is worried about the historical antecedents, and, frankly, it'll stop sounding weird once we've all done it regularly for a generation or two, so it's probably best just to roll with it.

On another note, we're heading up to the weekend, so remember to get me your votes if you haven't already!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

It's a magical basketball simulator party-based tournament RPG visual novel that happens inside and outside of a book but also in a prison where literacy is a superpower and an unforgivable crime. Hope that helps.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Puns? You probably would have gotten a pretty frosty reception.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Thin Ice

Sometimes, when you feel an urge to make ice-related puns, it's important to know when to let it go.

A

bsam
Llab
Rochallor
The_Doctor
WeirdSandwich

B

2house2fly
adhuin
all-Rush mixtape
And More
AndwhatIseeisme
Big Mean Jerk
Blasmeister
cargohills
jng2058
Red Metal
Senerio

C

Stabbatical
thrawn527
Wolfechu

D

No-one got snowed.

F

Nobody could ever be this cold.

Overall Average Guess: 3.1 (B)
Standard Deviation: 0.6

Current rankings:

all-Rush mixtape: 1
jng2058: 1
Big Mean Jerk: 2
2house2fly: 3
Red Metal: 3
The_Doctor: 3
adhuin: 4
And More: 4
AndwhatIseeisme: 4
Stabbatical: 4
Rochallor: 5
Wolfechu: 5
bsam: 8

Back to three leads! I think people may finally be getting the hang of reading Toxx's mind; the results are pretty decent this time around. Of course, a few people are getting frozen out.

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Aug 1, 2017

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

I didn't really get into this one. It was nice to see Suchet again, though, even if I did spend half the episode wondering why Poirot shaved his moustache off.

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Aug 7, 2017

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Knock Knock

For me, this one was just kind of a ho-hum episode of the sort I'd seen on Doctor Who a zillion times. And the whole interdimensional woodworm thing was just a little too silly. So it goes, though! There's a lot to admire in it if it tickles your fancy a bit differently than it does mine.

A

bsam
cargohills
Red Metal
Stabbatical

B

Blasmeister
Llab
Senerio
thrawn527
WeirdSandwich
Wolfechu

C

adhuin
all-Rush mixtape
And More
AndwhatIseeisme
Big Mean Jerk
jng2058
Rochallor
The_Doctor

D

2house2fly

F

[empty set]

Overall Average Guess: 2.7 (B-)
Standard Deviation: 0.9

Current rankings:

all-Rush mixtape: 2
Red Metal: 4
And More: 5
AndwhatIseeisme: 5
Stabbatical: 5
Wolfechu: 5
Rochallor: 6

And, of course, Toxx has picked a grade which would give us back a four-way tie. Oh, well! At least we're seeing a healthy competition up there; most of the list is within a couple of points of the lead, with only a handful lagging behind. And, of course, there's bsam. This one is a bit more contentious than the last couple; at 0.9, the standard deviation is almost the same as Doctor Mysterio; it remains to be seen if we'll hit another one that high this season. (Genuinely so, since some people haven't voted on later episodes yet!) We're now just over a third of the way into the season, so still plenty of time for anyone to leap forward and seize the lead. Except, again, bsam.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Essentially, to me, BM is what Doctor Who would be like if The Doctor never showed up.

Incidentally, we've also got Turn left for this. And the entirety of Torchwood, a good half of which might even be considered actual episodes of a television show! It's a concept that Doctor Who has played with from time to time, because when you've basically got one superhero defending the entirety of Earth across all of time and space, you do have to wonder what happens in the gaps he can't be there for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Oxygen

RISE UP, COMRADES! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR SHACKLES!

A

2house2fly
adhuin
Big Mean Jerk
Blasmeister
bsam
cargohills
jng2058
Llab
The_Doctor
thrawn527
WeirdSandwich

B

all-Rush mixtape
And More
AndwhatIseeisme
Red Metal
Rochallor
Senerio

C

Stabbatical
Wolfechu

D

No gods!

F

No masters!

Overall Average Guess: 3.5 (B+)
Standard Deviation: 0.7

Current rankings:

all-Rush mixtape: 3
Red Metal: 5
Senerio: 5
And More: 6
AndwhatIseeisme: 6
Rochallor: 7
Stabbatical: 7
Wolfechu: 7

Not much help here on the rankings, not that I expected much given the relatively uniformity of voting and the quality of the episode. That said, I see a lot more variation coming up, so hold onto your limited edition replica sonic screwdrivers!

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 16, 2017

• Locked thread