Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Is The Ultimate Warrior
Umiko Ahagon
Hajime Shinoda
Suzukaze Aoba
Sakura Nene
Tooyama Rin
Yagami Kou
Takimoto Hifumi
Iijima Yun
Hazuki Shizuku
Christina Wako Yamato
Momiji Mochizuki
Tsubame Narumi
The two background characters who I think are a gay couple
View Results

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The official crossover with NTR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Rin thought hiring a dude would mean Ko gets stolen, but she had no idea Aoba was the snake in the grass this whole time.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Only a matter of time before Hifumi bails Rin out of this predicament.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So game is going to be about a character who slaughters animals, eats their souls and wears their skin as a sleeping bag? Metal.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Poil posted:

So game is going to be about a character who slaughters animals, eats their souls and wears their skin as a sleeping bag? Metal.

It's like Kirby, but in reverse.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Stuffed animals, not real ones.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Astro Ambulance posted:

Stuffed animals, not real ones.

THEY'RE REAL TO ME

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm glad Aoba will not be crushed for her insolence.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

Only a matter of time before Hifumi bails Rin out of this predicament.

Yeah. By stealing Ko through her stomach.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paragon1 posted:

I'm glad Aoba will not be crushed for her insolence.

They handled the whole "I want to be like you but oh poo poo that means you have to lose then and you're my hero here" thing well. I'm glad Aoba gets to grow without some weird "but know your place" thing around it.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Yeah, I have to say they really adapted this part well. It felt a bit like Shirobako.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

NenexUmiko OTP!

I noticed one character in the OP I haven't seen before. I hope it isn't too long before she is introduced.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

As far as I know she hasn't showed up yet in the fan translation of the manga, so this season is either going past volume 4 or is changing stuff.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
nenepisode 3

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

A Good Hifumi Start. :allears:

Also appreciate seeing Nene's growth in being a programmer. Nene Quest is coming along nicely.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This show's cast is Very Very Good.

I like that even Yun, who's previously felt like the odd woman out, is getting some nice scenes.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
Yuriboss is the best

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nene and stoic programmer lady are a powerful couple

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tfw

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Needs a blush effect for the skeleton on the monitor.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I continue to be impressed with how consistently fun and charismatic this season has been - and I had pretty high hopes going in. Dogakobo's really knocking the adaptation out of the park so far.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The mini cutscene from the game is actually sorta horrifying, though I guess that's a reflection of Aoba.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Xelkelvos posted:

The mini cutscene from the game is actually sorta horrifying, though I guess that's a reflection of Aoba.

Yeah, I was thinking that the heroine from it basically goes around murdering these living plushies and wearing their skins. :gonk:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Season 2 planning clearly started with a big note reading "gayer and cuter and Nener" and hell I welcome it

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Those girls look so glossy and shiny in comparison to others series' moeblobs. Do they polish themselves everyday

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Negrostrike posted:

Those girls look so glossy and shiny in comparison to others series' moeblobs. Do they polish themselves everyday

do you not?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

At least twice a day

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

At least three times a day

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
You'll go blind if you use that much polish.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
The end credits seem like a decent source of avs if people want them!

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I couldn't find ED's English lyrics. Seems fun.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The translated manga just introduced a new character with terrible fanservice design. :ughh:

Unrelated to that there should be an amazing upcoming scene with Umiko.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
You can just say her boobs are big

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
post the character

e; i looked at the chapter and yeah that's just a woman with comically big boobs and a shoulderless outfit

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 7, 2017

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

The Colonel posted:

post the character

e; i looked at the chapter and yeah that's just a woman with comically big boobs and a shoulderless outfit

She also seems to be living with her designated shipping target already.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Mangaka gets a forehead flick with every piece of egregious fanservice.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I don't think the new character has a fanservice design so much as she was just in a particularly thirsty chapter. I'm sure she'll fit in fine once she makes her regular debut.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'm reading the manga for New Game and I relate strongly to Hifumi

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Space Flower posted:

You can just say her boobs are big

Oh no... I-I-I don't know if I can continue watching this obvious hentai ohhhh myyyyy :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Actually the strangest thing about this new chapter is that the cat must be anime original? I could've sworn he showed up in earlier chapters but maybe not.

• Locked thread