Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Is The Ultimate Warrior
Umiko Ahagon
Hajime Shinoda
Suzukaze Aoba
Sakura Nene
Tooyama Rin
Yagami Kou
Takimoto Hifumi
Iijima Yun
Hazuki Shizuku
Christina Wako Yamato
Momiji Mochizuki
Tsubame Narumi
The two background characters who I think are a gay couple
View Results

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I can't watch the last episode until next week but I really hope there's a third season where Hifumi and Aoba get together. Or that they get together in the last episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

let me write season 3

I will pair up all the girls.

be ready for Aoba harem of Hifumi and Yun.

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Sep 27, 2017

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

you saw nothing

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Yeah in Season 1 they basically admitted when Aoba got there that Fairy's was basically done already. While it was useful as a backdrop to us getting to know the characters and meant the stakes weren't as 'high', it also meant there wasn't much to the game as a whole; it was mostly done, Aoba was just there to watch the progress and help a little bit here and there. It was cute and neat but there wasn't really a huge amount of seriousness on the focus of Fairy's.

PECO starts at the concept art and we have 12 episodes of slowly making a game basically from scratch. Unlike season 1 we also aren't just looking at artists and then debugging; while the Motion stuff is light, we see the conceptualization of a game both from a visual and a mechanics standpoint, the drawing of key art and assets, the modeling of NPCs, the creation of mechanics and mini-games, etc. There is a larger cast because they're focusing on more of the game, and that means some characters may not always get spotlight and stuff.

I liked both seasons a lot.

• Locked thread