Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Is The Ultimate Warrior
Umiko Ahagon
Hajime Shinoda
Suzukaze Aoba
Sakura Nene
Tooyama Rin
Yagami Kou
Takimoto Hifumi
Iijima Yun
Hazuki Shizuku
Christina Wako Yamato
Momiji Mochizuki
Tsubame Narumi
The two background characters who I think are a gay couple
View Results

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
MURDER

TREACHERY

VENGEANCE

BETRAYAL

ALL FOUND ONLY IN...

THE RETURNING CAST

[THE FINAL PUNISHER] ALIGNMENT: CHAOTIC ERROR HANDLER
[THE SHORTEST] ALIGNMENT: LAWFUL ANXIOUS
[THE SHARK] ALIGNMENT: NENE
[THE FIGHTER] ALIGNMENT: CHAOTIC rear end
[THE PARIAH] ALIGNMENT: CHAOTIC LAZY
[THE ASSASSIN OF DECEIT] ALIGNMENT: ACTUALLY REALLY TERRIFIED
[THE SECRET HERO] ALIGNMENT: IN PRE-ALPHA
[THE INSEPERABLE COUPLE] ALIGNMENT: CHAOTIC LAWFUL
[THE NAMELESS] ALIGNMENT: I REGRET THIS JOKE
GODZILLA

AND MANY MORE, FACES OLD AND NEW, ALL COMING IN THIS NEW SEASON OF NEW G

(click here for the season 1 thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm glad the explanation for why it's an all-women team is that hazuki is gay af

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
good article on the realism and accuracy in the show's portrayal of working in the industry from back when season 1 had just finished

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/10/10-1/feature-just-how-realistic-is-new-game-interview-with-a-game-developer-in-japan

also according to the guy they interviewed for the article the arc this season is covering is especially good for that kind of stuff, so this'll be a fun season

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
nenepisode 3

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tfw

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
post the character

e; i looked at the chapter and yeah that's just a woman with comically big boobs and a shoulderless outfit

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 7, 2017

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

a french greeting, and a russian taunt

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

who must I destroy for aoba to stop crying

marketing practices

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/nganime/status/902020915822682112

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler posted:

I have watched season 1 now, and it was fun. The COPS gag at the very end was great. I am looking forward to starting season 2.

don't forget to watch the ova if you can find it

it's got butts

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tbh i could understand getting pissed off at someone if they talked like they got their work entirely cause of someone they know and you'd spent years working towards getting into the industry

i doubt the dynamic will last forever, momo's basically chilled out with aoba already

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
she looked at the one time sega had a team exclusively of women develop a game and realized "holy poo poo, i could do this for my entire life as a job" and hell, i think that's loving badass

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
sitting in your room without clothes on ftw

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

slev posted:

Fairy Stories looks like it would be a steam greenlight game

the graphics were done by a company that actually does 3d modelling for video games so it's on the level of god eater

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler posted:

Come on, New Game. You know better than that.

one season later

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Good Listener posted:

You can't be a character with a :3 face and then be a big meanie, that's not how this works. Haha I don't know, it's like Nenechi is on a super trial basis and is doing grunt work compared to what you're doing that'll be in game. She's shown improvement too for having 0 knowledge just months before. Get off her back new girl :<

yeah but literally how much of this is naru aware of

from her perspective she just walked into work and immediately her coworker started bragging about how she got her job

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it took naru literally one episode to chill out so she's cool imo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the entire ep has been her cooling on nene and showing that she's really just nervous about her position so i dunno what reason there is to hate her

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i hope nene can finally develop the world's first ball maze roguelike

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

slev posted:

Why was Hifumi basically written out of this show

that's kind of a harsh way to look at a character who's had all their important drama resolved and is getting less spotlight to focus on characters who actually have things to work through

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the character designs in shirobako are really colorful and distinct though??? it'd be impossible to mix up most of the characters in that show

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Sep 25, 2017

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
this show blew past my expectations and ended up being my favorite show this season, possibly this year

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/himaholic3/status/912676668648460288

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i don't know if there's even enough manga for that yet

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
you'd write out naru and momo so i do not trust you with that responsibility

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i don't know how you could say less stuff happened in this season when season 1 was literally just some people hanging out for a bit and occasionally some random tidbits about game development. like, i guess you could say season 1 spent more time on the game??? but it's not like that was ever even the most interesting part of the show, and season 1 didn't really have anything driving it in any interesting way. this season was less chill but like that's also why it was actually interesting and engaging

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Sep 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
fairy's story was just a look at bog-standard game dev on a really safe sequel to a popular game, peco is cool because it's the show giving a look into the development of a weird original title and all the internal chaos it causes and what the people making it learn from it

• Locked thread